Pages

Sunday, December 9, 2012



"Saturday night guys, and time to pick out your special fuck for the weekend!"  "Make sure he satisfies your dick before taking him home...and make sure he prepares breakfast for you Sunday morning!"



"Check out the calf muscles on this muscle boy!



"I love a man with big biceps!"



"I could make him last a long time on my wrestling mat before rolling him over!"




"No problem fucking this hairy little fucker!


"Nice bat and ball equipment on this paperboy!"



"I specialize in giving hot hairy chest rubs...any takers?"



"Yeah, feel the girth of my dick up that tight ass of yours boy!"



"I was a past winner of Skippy's Paperboy of the week contest...guess why!"



"Hmmm, It's Skippy and he wants to fuck tonight!"  "Let me check my schedule!"  "I'm wide open it seems!"



"I followed Skippy home from the Mall!"  "After scratching on his door for a few minutes, he felt sorry for me and brought me in!"  "He sure likes to wrestle and fuck guys with red hats!"



"I hope Skippy doesn't think me too forward in stretching out showing him my dong!"  "I had to get his attention somehow!"




"So far, I win the hairy pit award!"



"Skippy just pinned me to the wall of the gym!"  "Flexing in his face is like waving a red flag in front of a bull!"



"Ah, another hairy daddy that wants to play!"



"Skippy likes them beefy!"  "I must confess, I have a "thing" (between my legs) for a hot and hairy blond muscle boy myself!"



"I am in dire need of a hairy chest rub...any volunteers?"




"What a handsome face!"  "If he only had a thick thatch of hair on his chest...sigh!"



"I'm all ready for Santa this year!"  "Forget the milk and cookies!"  "Santa likes beef sticks!"



"I'll volunteer to stand in for Skippy if any guy here wants a hairy chest rub!"  "If my chest hair can stand up to his, surely, yours can stand up to mine!"



"Santa is a little pissed at me this year, as I was so picky about my Christmas gift last year!"  "He sent me a hairless twink with no muscle!"  "My email clearly stated...A musclebound man and very hairy!"  "I think he mixed up my letter with someone else!"



"Note to the man above....What an ingrate you are!"  "You're just jealous that Skippy found me under his tree instead of you!"...and I'm not a hairless twink!"



 "Santa seems to like bringing me along when he slides down the chimney; especially when I ride on his back!"



"Skippy keeps me around as dental floss!"...or so it seems!"  "He's always chewing on my chest hair!"



"Here is a pic of Santa back in the day when he had muscle!"



"Santa wants me to stay overnight at Skippy's house while he delivers his packages!"  "I know how distracting I can be when he's working!"

"The good part is that Skippy has a special "package" that he wants to give me personally!"



Note to the Elf above!....."Well, I wouldn't count on getting the full load of Skippy's package, as he promised me the same thing!"


Note to all of the guys above..."That's news to me!"  "I'm slated to stay overnight at Skippy's house as well and wait up for Santa!"  "Good to have the company, but Skippy's all mine for the night...sorry guys!"



"I"m the Elf that fixes the runners on Santa's Sleigh!"  "I don't get any recognition, and don't even get to wear a red suit!"



"Santa said that I was such a good boy this year, he's going to drop me off at Skippy's house for some additional exercise and training!"  "I want Skippy to stretch out my dick a bit longer, as I consider it a little short!"



Note to the man above..."Oh he (Skippy) will stretch out your dick all right!"  "He did that to me, and now I can hardly zip up my pants!"



"I don't need to have Skippy stretch my dick to record lengths, but I would feel good!"  "I'd much rather wrestle for the top bunk, and then exchange body fluids with the man!"  
"It's the gift that keeps on giving!"







No comments: