Pages

Thursday, December 20, 2012



"OK guys...This is how you fuck an otter!"


"He's a little on the trashy side, but that's OK!



"Nothing like a foot jack off!


"Here is Paul strutting his stuff as usual!"


"You really don't need the red suspenders, but it's a nice touch!"


"Str8Jeff getting ready for the Holidays!



"Ah, another paperboy of the week contestant!"


"Once Skippy sees my dick, I'm sure to win that silly contest!"



Note to the man above..."You may win the big dick contest, but Skippy likes muscle and hair, and in that order!"



"I'm a retired Santa Elf!"  "Hopefully, Skippy will hire me as an extra cum bucket this Christmas!"



"I'm not a boy scout any longer, and neither are my two cock sucking buddies!"  "But, Santa likes good little boys!"  "We're about as good as one can get!"



"Santa may like milk and cookies, but his Elves like plenty of protein in their diet!"


"To say that I'm a lush is an understatement!"  "I can't get enough jizz into my system!"



"Skippy must like my hairy chest!"  "He sure posts this pic often enough!"


 "I like a man that keeps his mouth open after I'm done fucking his ass!"



"That curve in my dick comes in handy when I fuck guys standing up!"



"Yeah, bend over for Daddy, and take his big dick!"



"Muscle this Skippy!"


"I have dibs on the short guy with sunglasses!"  "I could wrestle and fuck his ass to Mars!"



"Let's have a flex off!"


"Hmmm!"  "What do I want for Christmas?  
I just want to rub my big hairy tits into another hairy muscle boy!"



"Man, you're so cute when you pull up your shirt!"



"Nice!"



"Thick forearms and wrists make good wrestlers!"


"I misplaced a couple of my balls!"  "Has anyone out there seen them?"  



"I got the same letter last year from the little prick!"  "I can't wait until he get's old enough to fuck!"



"Santa remembers me every year!"  "But then, I take good care of him as well!"



"I put on a "flapper" party with a 20's theme!"  "That era was really wild!"



"Santa just about gave up trying to make my dick bigger!"  "It's all I've ever wanted for Christmas!"



"One of the perks of being Santa is that you can give yourself anything your want for Christmas!"



"I thought I'd wrestle Skippy just to see if I could do it!"


Note to the man above..."You must have shit for brains boy!"  "If I can't wrestle and fuck Skippy and expect to win, what chance will a puke like you have?"




"Well, I guess we know now that Santa comes more than once a year!



"Being force fed by a juicy cock was at the top of my Christmas list this year!"  "As you can see, Santa delivered his load, and just in time for the Holidays!"



"Hey, nice hairy legs!"



"Skippy has a nick-name for me..."He calls me BB!"  (Short for Big balls)


"Now, if that were me being "serviced" I'd have to have one more guy sucking my dick!"

No comments: