Pages

Wednesday, December 19, 2012



Hey guys, Christmas is comming, and so are the men today!"  "Thanks for all of your many emails in support of the blog!"  
"Consider joining and following the exploits here!"  "It's free, and no salesmen will call..(unless they have a hairy chest and a big dick!"

"Here is muscle Bob, back by request from Brian!"  "I agree, he looks mighty fine in that Santa suit!"  "He can lay under my tree any day!"



"The sex organ on a man is most impressive when it "does it's thing!"



"Santa may be a bit delayed this year if he makes my house his first stop!"  "I plan on bonking his balls to another solar system!"



"Santa is partial to men with big dicks and a decent set of nads!"  "He always finds some "good" in those men!"



"Santa is making his troop visits extra special this year!"



"Hopefully Santa will see just how good of a boy I really am!"  "I mean, after all...it worked with Skippy!"  "He instantly saw everything that was good about me!"



"I know that I promised Santa his first suck of the New Year, but I couldn't resist giving Skippy a couple of squirts since he featured me here!"



"Santa was supposed to suck both of my nads dry, but pulled off early as you can see here!"  "Now I need to find another cock sucker to finish the job!"




"It doesn't seem like much, but it's enough to re-populate the planet!"



"Yet another candid naked shot of Santa in the "off season!"  



"Thanks guys for requesting more cock and ball shots on the blog!"  "Jason is doing his part as you can see to give guys exactly what they want!"




"Winner of the best cock and balls on Skippy's Blog!"



"We've got Bush!"  (No reference to the former President!)



"Hey, nice balls!"



"Does your Mom know that you're thumping your balls on Skippy's Blog?  (PS...He's over 18 guys, so put away the horsewhip!)



"This man is in training!"  "Eventually, his dick will be used to convert a girl's bike into a boy's bike!"


"I just learned that Santa doesn't like shaved beavers!"  "Hopefully, I'll grow it back before he comes down the chimney!"



"Jeff is one of the most sexy guys on the web!"  "Too bad he doesn't fuck, suck, or take a dick up his hairy ass!"  "Other than those few things, he'll do just about anything you ask!"


"I built this fence so that the neighbors wouldn't be spying on me naked in the pool!"  "I made sure that the cracks were big enough though!"  "After all, they did buy that place for the view!"



Note to the man above!..."Fuck the neighbors!"  "Or if you won't, I will!"  "If it's a better view that they want, they need to look no further!"

No comments: