Pages

Friday, December 21, 2012




"Wow, I just found out that the end of the world is tomorrow!"  "I understand it was pushed back by a day due to an error in the Mayan Calendar!"  "Well, they'll just have to pospone it for a little longer!"  "If it happens now, it will ruin Christmas!"

"Besides, I haven't finished wrestling and fucking all of the hairy muscle boys on this planet, let alone the countless others in the Universe!" 
"So, the bottom line is......"Stop this nonsense!"  "Grab a fuckable man for the holidays, and time it so you are on the "downstroke" when the end comes!"


"Too bad he isn't real!"  "I'd love to wrestle and fuck this man!"



"I told Skippy he could wrestle and fuck me since he's run out of paperboys this year!"



"Bite me...man above!"  "I've got dibs on Skippy's dick for Christmas Eve!"



Note to the men above..."Skippy likes hairy muscle boys, that love to wrestle and fuck!"  "He won't waste his time with any of you!"



"Too bad!"  "My huge ugly tat disqualified me as a potential wrestling..(and fucking) partner for Skippy!"  "What was I thinking?"



"Yeah, tat free guys get priority when Skippy comes around looking for guys to fuck!"  "I'm hiding my tat, hoping he won't notice!"



"I wish Skippy would buy some new furniture!"  "This old couch is hard on my back, when he gets on top of me to pound my ass!"   "I wonder too just how sanitary it is after all of the jizz spills over the years!"

  "Still, I'm not complaining!"  "I get to shower with the man!"  "That makes it worth it!"



"I wanted to give Skippy something really nice this year, but he beat me to it!"  "His "gift" was a lot bigger than mine!"  "I'll save this for when he goes into a retirement home!"



Note to the man above..."Hey, I'll take it if you are giving out presents!"  "I didn't muscle up, so Skippy won't be fucking me this year!"



  "Once Skippy get's his dick up my hairy ass, this thing will go off like "Old Faithful!"



Note to the man above..."Speaking of "Old Faithful" you haven't cum until you've see this load shoot off!"



"Ah, life in Brazil!"



"Blonds and red heads seem to do a better job of sucking me off...I don't know why!"



"As a barber, I accept "trade" more and more in lieu of cash!"  "Especially when the guy looks like this!"



"Hey muscle boy, it looks like you need to be sucked off!"



 "Yeah, lick those pits!"



"Lick those balls!"



"In submission wrestling, the loser gets fucked...don't forget that!"



Peek-a-boo!"




"Hey bitch...wanna wrestle?"  "The loser gets fucked!"



"I've got a hard-on for some muscle boys today!"




"Sorry about the tat Skippy!"  "I hope you won't hold it against me for having one!"..."No wait, I take that back..."I want you to hold "it" against me, or rather hold it right next to my balls!"


"I couldn't fool Santa this year!"  "He knew that it wasn't a candy cane!"


"I'm looking for men that love to rub fur this season!"


"Nice furry belly!"


"Don't ever shave that chest!"



"Calling all Neanderthals!"  "Skippy alert!""  "His cock will be on the prowl for all hairy muscular men this Christmas!"


"God, I need to have my balls drained"..."or my ass fucked!"  "Can't someone out there help me?"


Note to the man above...."Hey, I'll do whatever you like!"  "I'm a very "giving" person as you can see!"  "I can also "receive!"..."It makes me a slut, but what the hey!"



"I posted this pic on Skippy's blog to see if he would wrestle and fuck me this year!"  "I have all of the qualities he's looking for!"



"Yeah, nice hairy and muscular calf muscles to wrap around a man!"


"The Elves are really pushing workout videos this year!"  



"I bought one of the workout videos from the Elf above!"  "Now, I'll have to try wrestling with Skippy to see if it made a difference!"



No comments: