Pages

Monday, December 31, 2012


"Hey guys!"  Happy New Year from Skippy and all of his hairy buddies!"

Make sure you check out the New Year's offerings below!"  "Grab your partner, or find a man to wrestle and fuck tonight!"  "It will sure "kick ass" over any parade tomorrow on TV!"


"I wouldn't mind wrestling this vintage daddy for his hairy chest, and hairy ass!"  "Something tells me that he doesn't give it up to just anyone!"



"Start off the New Year with a "Chicken" dinner, served below:"



"Very suckable balls!"



"The repairs on the shed will have to wait until after the Holiday!"  "I'll be keeping both of these hot muscle fucks busy on my wrestling mat!"


"He can drop in anytime for a drink, a wrestle, and an ass fucking!"  "I like to start the New Year off with a Bang!"


"Ex-military guys always get me going!"



"Nice balls big guy!"  "Let me see how far you can squirt!"



The ultimate hair and muscle package!



"Is that "Tom Collins" over the rocks!"


"Special Delivery for Skippy or one of his hairy buddies this New Year!"


"Muscle those thighs apart and it's all yours!"
\



"69 is my most favourite number!"



"Skippy said that I needed to beef up this year for my fucking!"  


"To tell you the truth, it's the pouch that Skippy likes best about me!"


"Skippy told me that I never disappointed him when it came to filling up a shot glass, or a pint jar for the holidays!"



"I've decided to give Skippy a crack at my ass this year!"  "Yeah, I know it's a corny joke!"



"Skippy promised me that he'd have his time machine ready so he can come back into the 80's.   We seriously need to wrestle and fuck!"  "I can hardly wait until he gets here!"


"Wrestling material if I ever seen one!"



"Take the picture quick before I freeze my dick off!"


"Between the two of us, we can give Skippy a real workout on the mat...and for his ass too..I haven't forgot about that!"


Note to the men above:  "Can I join you?"  "Three guys on Skippy is better than two!"  "Without my help, he may just fuck both of your muscle boy asses!"


"Wearing underwear wouldn't get me half as much attention as free-balling!"


"Yeah, flex those biceps!"


"Spread those cheeks!"


"Skippy accused me of putting more jizz into the pool filters than what I take out!"  "And he was right!"


"This is what Skippy meant when he said it was a "black tie" affair over at his house!"  "He's having an affair with anyone wearing one!"
\



"Skippy said that I was a bit too young to be on his blog!"  "I countered with the fact that I lasted longer than most of his men when wrestling with him!"  "Anyway, lame as it was as a "reason" he let me stay!"



"Yeah, I made it to Skippy's blog, and I didn't have a hair on my ass!"  (Or chest either)
"I had to promise to faithfully go through my DNA change out with his for not sporting any fur!"
"I don't mind!"  "Sure it will hurt like hell, but Skippy promised that I'll look like him in a couple of weeks!"



"I was one of Skippy's first graduates of his DNA change out process!"  "I'm pleased with my progress, but I'm going to need some jizz replacement therapy after the holidays!"
"Since I am a loyal customer, those "injections" are free for life!"


"I'm still going through the DNA change out process!"  "Skip said that I was a "hard-core" case, and may possibly need double the standard injections!"


"My boy here was going to sign on with Skippy for DNA replacement therapy!"  "I talked him into letting me have a go at it first!"



"Getting my DNA changed out caused me to drink, and to turn Gay!"  "I should have done this years ago!"




"Hopefully, I'll be on Skippy's DNA change out (to do) list right after the holidays!"  

No comments: