Pages

Friday, November 30, 2012

"Welcome to "Big boy muscle Thursday!"
"Grab your favourite muscle boy, strip him down for action on the mat, wrestle him for his backside, and then fuck him senseless!"

"That's how I do it!"



"Nice muscle boy to fuck!"



"I love big muscle boys that put me through my paces on the mat, and then roll over for me to get fucked!"



"This man would be so easy to subdue, I'm almost ashamed to muscle him and take his ass!"



"Too bad he doesn't have enough muscle to last more than a few minutes wrestling with me!"  "I'll take it slow and make him last as long as I can!"



"Yeah, flex those biceps muscle boy!"  "You're making my dick hard!"



"Ah, the classic "tire shot!"  "I'll show him where the rubber meets the road!"


"Ummm, nice big thick cock, and huge forearms!"  "He's all mine!"



"I do believe I've found my "Paperboy of the week!"  "I'll run my dick up his blond hairy ass to make him shoot his wad over the barn!"



"I'm not against wrestling two or more guys at once!"  "Sure, it's humiliating for them to pit their muscle against mine and still lose, but guys learn that for the "next time" they'll bring a friend with more muscle!"  "Three on one always works for me!"



"Those trees have nothing on the hardness of my "wood" this Thursday!"



"As much as I love "Chicken" in my diet now and then, I'll have to pass and go straight for the "meat and potatoes that Zeb has to offer!"


"Nice balls on the fuckee!"  "Nice biceps and hairy chest on the man fucking!"



"Another bodybuilder gets fucked by a big balled twink!"  "There must be "something" in what those football players see in the "water boy!"


\

 "Skippy really likes my muscle and my fine looking arse!"  "I really made him work for it tonight!"



"I didn't make Skippy work for anything!"  "I automatically rolled over for him when the comandment came!"  "I guess that makes me a slut!"



"Drain those balls big boy!"



"We're saving up our energy, and working up our nerve to take Skippy on in a wrestling match!"  "The two guys below are going to help us muscle him down!"




Note to the guys in the pic above....
"We don't mind being a part of the Skippy "Take down" in wrestling, but with all due respect, to your muscle guys, we would much rather enlist the two guys below this pic to help us!"  "We don't want to get hurt!"



"I can' believe the amount of pussies on this blog!"  "The two of us will handle Skippy by ourselves thank you!"  "With our muscle, Sir Skippy won't stand a chance!"




"Man, check out that hairy chest, and the size of those arms!"  "I'm in love!!"



"Hey, you guys are all "chicken livers!"  "The two of us will take Skippy on wrestling!"


"Skippy tells me that the curve on a man's dick really can really stimulate the prostate gland!"  "He doesn't need to tell me!"  "I can rip a man's ass in two with my dong, like the back of a "fish knife!"


"I'm on my way back to Fur Mountain!"  Wanna cum?"





"I can't believe that it's been a year since I won Skippy's "Paperboy of the week" contest!"  "Maybe I'll try out again this year!"  "First prize is two hours in bed with Skippy naked!"  "He really "gets off" on muscular hairy paperboys!"




"My buddies told me that I was a bit bulky to be in the "Paperboy of the week" contest!"  "But, hey, if that "has-been above can try out, why not me?"


"I'm a bit old for the Paperboy of the week contest!"  "As a spoiler, I'll just crash the party, fuck the young stuff, and then demand my spot under Skippy for those two hours!"



"Hey, you guys are wasting your time trying to get Skippy to pay you some attention!"  "Once he sees my hairy chest, he'll forget all about you muscle fucks!"

No comments: