Pages

Saturday, February 16, 2013


"Hey guys, I thought I would try something different with the muscle boys I wrestle with today!"  
"Let's do a full hairy chest rub to see who cums first!"  "My guess is that you will!"  
"I'll rub your chest raw next to my own Brillo pad until I make it happen!"  "Meanwhile our big dicks will duel for that coveted "top bunk!"

"It would be my pleasure to wrench the cum out of those big balls!



"The loser gets fucked of course!"



"Nice furry chest going all the way down to his big cock and balls!"



"I love to wrestle with muscle daddies!"  "They seem to have more muscle than their younger counterparts!"  "Unfortunately, their strength ebbs rather quickly!"



"Ummm!"  "Nice close-up of that hairy chest!"



"Here is an easy fuck for you guys to tackle and spread apart!"



"Nice hair pattern on that chest!"




"I'll suck those big tits of yours dry muscle boy!"  "I love man's milk!"



"My friends told me that I was too old to be wrestling with Skippy with any expectation of winning!"  "But, even though I didn't win, I sure jacked out enough of my own jizz to satisfy my big balls for a lifetime!"


"After I jacked my double load into Skippy's chest hair, he made me suck it out!"



"Nice fur!"  "I detect just a smidge of dried jizz at the base of his treasure trail!"





 "Skippy likes me because I can grab my dick with both hands and still have enough of it left over for a decent guy fuck!"  "Too bad it wasn't me doing the fucking!"





"Skippy is such an arrogant little hair ball!"  "I just need a couple of more buddies to hold him down so I can fuck his nuts off!"


"Skippy said that I had a nice dick, but was out of shape!"  "He gave me to the man above as a "Piece" offering!"  "Not a peace offering, but a piece!"  The man above needed to drop his big load into someone!"



 "I thought I would try my luck wrestling with Skippy by myself!"  "He made me his "bitch" in less than 5 minutes!"  "I lost both of my leather bicep bands as a result of losing the wrestling match!"  "Skippy now uses them both together to span his bicep!"  "What was I thinking?"



"I had no illusions of wrestling with Skippy and winning, so I just let him fuck me!"



"Check out that big banana!"



"Skippy took both of us office boys out camping this weekend!"  "I didn't think my hole would stretch that far!"



"Hop on this guys!"



"Not much muscle on this twink, but his hole really opens up for the "big ones!"

No comments: