Pages

Friday, February 22, 2013



"Hey guys it's Friday!"  "Time to pay your paperboy for a weeks worth of delivering the goods!"

"I love Skippy's "tips" the best"  "After he wrestles me to exhaustion and fucks my ass to hambuger, I'm ready to take on all "cummers!"



"I had to wait until Mr. Johnson came home!"  "I fell asleep on his picnic table!"  "Somehow, he gave me his "tip" without waking me up!"



"Mr Bemis marched me directly into the shower when I came over to collect for the newspaper!"  "He needed to scrub my hairy chest with his!"  "It was as good as any excuse I suppose for getting me naked!"



"Jason!"  "Didn't your father ever tell you never to do that until you were at least 18?"



"Mr. O'Reiley showed me how to tan my ass crack!"  "The Sun was only part of the "tanning" process, I later found out!"  "He was a bit jealous that I had more hair on my ass than he did!"



"Mr. Greenly wasted no time in giving me his "tip!"  "I like a man that has "payment" ready for me, and doesn't make me wait!"



"I thought Skippy would be more impressed with my dick size!"  "And he was of course!"  "But, I'm just another "cream pie" for his raging cock!"


Note to the man above..."You need to show him more girth and length if you want your share of the pie!" (the cream pie)



"Mr. Avery couldn't wait until I turned 18!"  "He showed me his appreciation by giving me something "extra" all over my hairy chest!"




Note to all of the men above..."Suckers!"  "Why let your clients fuck you, when you can fuck them?"  "Mr. Benchly here can't get enough of my young cock!"



"I'm getting a boner listening to rock music!"  "When my paperboy gets here, I'll fuck his nuts off!"



"Here is Mr. Jones and I with our favourite "leg" shot!"  "I love his huge calf muscles, and he loves my hairy ass!"


"Ever since I lost my hair, I've been having trouble snagging paperboys between my thighs!"  "Lucky for me that I found one that doesn't care!"



"Most people wouldn't understand my fetish of having a paperboy suck my man tits!"  "You'll notice how "pert" his nips are working mine!"



"I'm really excited!"  "Mr. Morgan said that he had something to "show me" as soon as I clean his pool!"  
"If it's anything like what he showed me last week, I can die a happy man!"



Note to the man above..."You dumb fuck!"  "All he wants to do is fuck you with it!"  "He did the same thing to me!"  
"Finally, I had to quit seeing that "thing" after two years in disgust!"



"Mr. Blake said that a man's saliva would make my pit hair grow thicker!"  "It seemed to have worked on my chest hair!"



"Hmmm!"  Mr. Hartley said that daily protein injections will make me a man in no time!"



"Mr. Rado bought me a little hood for my dick!"  "Isn't it cute?"



"Skippy said that I was the biggest "slut" paperboy he ever had!"  "Only when he's around though!"



"Put away the horsewhip guys!"  "I had to prove to Skippy that I was over 18 and not born in Hawaii before he posted my pic on his blog!"



"Uncle Bill got drunk again and left his front door open!"  "Every paperboy in town tapped his hairy ass before he woke up!"
"I suspect he does this on purpose!"

No comments: