Pages

Sunday, February 24, 2013


"Hey guys!"  "Welcome to "Big Ball Sunday!"

"I'm horny again!"  "My dick needs to "duel" with a dozen or so other big dicked men!"  "Time to drain my balls and start all over again on Monday with a fresh supply!"

"Lay your big balls down on this guy's nut sac!"  "Grow his dick up to the size of yours while jacking every drop of cum out of him!"



"I was trying to excite Skippy's balls by publishing this pic!"  "It worked!"  "Now his dick has a permanent home up that hole you see here!"



"Skippy hates it when I waste jizz like this!"  "Especially when guys are starving all over Germany just waiting for a drink!"









"I'm not in the German Army, but I do supply raw jizz to it's service members!"



"Jason here was going to join the German Army, but he wasn't muscular enough!"  "Most men and boys over the age of 15 took advantage of his body!"  "So, he's going to be a "donut dolly" instead, giving his donut hole to the troops!"



"Kurt didn't know just what to expect when he joined the German Army!"  "Fortunately, the men showed him what it was all about!"


"As a "field Sargent" in the German Army, it's my task to keep the troops happy!"



"I'm working on my old high school buddy to join up with the German Army!"  "I get plenty of food, lots of wrestling, and all of the dick I want up my hairy ass!"



"Nice balls eh!"



"It looks like I took the cream pie out of the oven a bit too soon!"



"I've felt like a slut ever since I joined the German Army!"  "All these guys want to do is hold me down and fuck my ass!"



Note to the man above..."Well, at least you get some of the vitimins and minerals out of it by direct injection!"  "I have to take my medicine orally!"



"Since Skippy didn't hire us for work at his manor house, we both decided to join the German Army!"  "They don't care how much hair a man has on his chest, as long as the quality of his cum is good!"



"I only have a month to go serving in the German Army before I join Skippy's harem!"  "All of that jizz the guys fed me through this portal made me a hairy beast!"  "Now I'm ready to apply my "trade" in the business world!"




 "After retiring from the German Army, I thought I would apply for a job at Skippy's manor house!"  "Due to my qualifications (below) I was hired immediately!"

No comments: