Pages

Sunday, February 3, 2013


"Hey guys!"  Happy Saturday!"  "I've dedicated today's postings to all of the hot and hairy daddies out there who like to wrestle and fuck their hot and hairy sons!"  "Also to the hot and hairy sons who lovel to fuck their big balled hairy daddies!"

"Suck my dick daddy!"  "I know you like boy cum!"



"I never thought my big balled hairy paperboy could give my ass so much pleasure in my later years!"



"It sure feels good to have a hairy paperboy suck your balls dry!"



"I'm not a bit proud!"  "I let my paperboy fuck my hairy ass as much as he likes!"



"Lick it good boy!"  "You'll pay your rent up in no time!"



"So, you want me to suck you off again...eh Daddy?"



"I was raised on a dairy farm, so I know just how to milk these cows to get the most out of them!"



"Uncle Bill had too much to drink tonight, and is about to pass out!"  "When he does, I'll roll him over and shoot my wad up his ass!"  "He won't remember a thing!"



"Get to work you lazy fuck of a boy!"  "Don't make me fuck you again!"


"My new sports trainer is a young guy!"  "He takes his job seriously as you can see!"



"It's embarassing boy to have your cock and balls as big as mine!"



"Don't worry Daddy!"  "I'll service you for as long as you like!"



"I just love having "boy juice" pumped down my throat!"



"Take it easy on your old dad muscle boy!"  "You're going to rip me a new ass hole with that big dick of yours!"



"It didn't take me long to get the coach's attention in the gym today!"  "All I had to do was pull my pants down to show him my gonads!"  "It's good to be the muscle king of my school!"


Note to the muscle boy above..."I agree!"  "The coach called me into his office to give me some "extra training today!"  "He said that my thighs needed to be stretched out a bit more before he could fuck me!"


"As soon as I spied Skippy in the gym, I knew that he would be my "boy" for the rest of the afternoon!"



Note to the man above...."Lots of luck with that!"  "Skippy will wrestle and fuck your nuts off just like this man is doing it to me now!"



"I don't mind being some muscle daddy's boy!"  "I'll wind up fucking his hairy ass anyway with my big balls!"  



"I love it when these big dick'ed muscle boys cum all over themselves when I shove it in to the balls!"



"My goal in life is to wrestle and fuck every muscle daddy on the planet before I reach 20!"  "With hambo legs like mine, and an oversized cock and balls, who could fight me off?"



"Yeah, squirt it out muscle boy!"  "Show your daddy how you can jack it!"


"My muscular paperboy turned the tables on me, and is now fucking my ass!"  "I was pretty "hard" on him when he was younger!"  "Paybacks are a bitch!"



"I decided to "Home School" my muscle boy!"  "I want to keep all of that lovely jizz in the family!'



"It's getting harder and harder to "corn hole" my paperboy!"  "One of these days, he'll be fucking me!"


"Yeah, fuck my ass with those big balls Daddy!"  "Fill up my cavity with hot jizz!"

No comments: