Pages

Friday, February 15, 2013


"Hey guys, it's Friday!"  "I'm looking for some volunteers to suck me off and drain my big balls before I go out tonight!"  "I figure 4 or 5 guys would do it!"  

"Nothing like a horny muscle boy to really suck the jizz out a guy!"  "Sure, I could muscle him until he did what I want, but volunteers that are willing work better!"



"He did such a good job of sucking me off, I may just keep him around a little bit longer!"  "He's fun to wrestle with as well, and loves to get fucked!"



"I had to crank up my "time machine" to go back and have these two muscle boys drain my balls!"  "Vintage men and boys always seem to have the most muscular thigh and calf muscles!"


"I don't have a selection process for guys exactly like this prior to Friday night, but it comes very close to what happens!"


"I picked this guy out of the "line up" of guys wanting to wrestle and fuck!"



"My next door neighbour sure fucked the hell out of my paperboy in his garage!"  "I could hear his screams all the way over to my house!"  "But, the kid got exactly what he deserved!"


"Fucking a paperboy in our neighbourhood is no big deal!"  "If they want a good tip, they'll really "work for it!"



"Sometimes you have to get a little rough with arrogant paperboys that won't suck your dick!"



"Don't try this at home kiddies!"



"I made sure Skippy caught me stealing his underwear out of his locker!"  "I want that big dick of his up my ass so bad!"  "I didn't have long to wait!"



"One of my Army buddies volunteered to drain my big balls before Friday night!"  "He's coming back later on tonight for a "night-cap!"




"When Skippy wrenches the cum out of a man's balls, he get's every drop!"



"This practice goes back to the Pilgrim days when John Smith wanted to fuck one of the Indian princesses!"  "He told told her that he had no money to pay for her snatch, but would give her a bushel of corn instead!"
"So, the woman rolled over on her stomach and stuck her ass up in the air!"  "What's this?"  John Smith said.

"The princess replied!"  "The money hole is on the other side!"  "This is the "corn hole!"



"What a handsome muscular hairy hound he would be to wrestle and fuck!"



"This has always been my favourite gif file!"  "Note how the guy's big dick is shoved in all the way to the balls!"




"Ummm!"  "Hot vanilla, thick and creamy!"



"I have the same problem with my underwear!"  (Although I never wear pink)  "My undies are too small to contain my ball sac and cock!"  "So, I stretch it out, and make it fit!"



"My paperboy said that he used this technique to fuck my neighbour!"  "Naturally, I had to try it out on him to see if my dick felt any different!"



"Here is another hair boy with a wardrobe malfunction ready to happen!"



"I couldn't believe how thick my paperboy's thighs were when I spotted him fucking my neighbour!"  "I'll have to pull them apart later with my own to feel the power of this little dude!"



"It didn't take much stroking to get my paperboy to jack it out!"  "He was ready!"




"One of the best features of fucking your paperboy is the licking up afterwards!"  (when he squirts his own cum out after I've finished fucking his butt!)


"Now that Skippy's time machine is working, I expect he'll be back to see me more often!"

No comments: