Pages

Friday, February 15, 2013



Hey Guys!"  "Happy Valentines Day!"  "Please don't forget our troops this day, or any of our related service members Veterans, Cops, Firefighters!"

"Give them all the support you can this year and every year!"  "They do a lot for us!"



"I'm glad to be home!"  "Fucking all of those Arabs back in the "Stans" was fun, but if caught, they'll cut your dick off for that!"

"Sex with another man seems to be OK...just don't touch any of those "uni-brow" beauties in those full length burkas!"


"Now that I'm back from the war, its time for some serious sex!"


"Don't knock it!"  "What other profession can a man have that lets you get dirty attracting every swinging dick on the planet?"
"Skippy says that it's the big pants that make our thighs and calf muscles look bigger!"



"Even older daddies can snag some sweet young guy once he opens his shirt!"



"Ever since Corporal Jizz maker joined the unit, suddenly there were fun things to do on Saturday night!"



"I'm doing my part to welcome the Troops back!"  "It's so much more meaningful than a parade!"



"This has to be the very "Best" Valentine's Day shot ever!"
"Check out the thigh muscles on the man in green!"  "His twink boyfriend will have a "ball" (both of them) sucking off his hero!"



"I sent this photo to Skippy's blog hoping he would post it!"  "I'm looking for a "job" when I come back!"  "My qualifications are posted below!"



 "I too sent in a photo for Skippy to post on his blog!"  "He said that he definitely has a "position" for me when I return!"



"Skippy wanted to wrestle and fuck me senseless!"  "Evidently, my calf muscles and hairy chest turned up the heat in his balls!"



"We welcome back all "Veterans" no matter what war they fought in!"  
"When I told Skippy that I was one of the "300" he told me to bring them all over to his place for a "short arms" inspection!"



"I thought this was a pretty good trick!"  "Until I seen Skippy balance two one gallon jugs on each one of his pecs and then "peck bounce them off!"



Note to the man above.."Bouncing a jug of water off of your pecs is no big deal!"  "Lots of guys can do it!"



"I have a special gift for my boyfriend this Valentine's Day!"  "What a guy he is!"  "I give him the very same gift every year, and he never complains!"


"My web cam business seems to be taking off!"  "I got three hundred proposals for marriage today!"



"When I told Skippy that I was making money selling web cam videos, he kicked me right in the ass and told me to get out and get a "real" job!"..."After he fucked me first of course!"




"Skippy wanted to make sure he had the measurements right before posting my pic on his blog!"  "It is a cool 9x7" just like his!" (well maybe I stretched it a bit!)



"I was Skippy's fantasy photo when he was a High School wrestler!"  "When I first raided his gym locker to steal his underwear, he caught me and fucked me standing up!"  
"I never forgot that!"  "One of these days it will be his turn to be the "receiver!"




"Damn, you're still two pounds over the weight limit!"  "It looks like I'll have to suck another two cups of jizz out of those big balls of yours!"



"As Skippy's houseboy, I give his shirts plenty of starch!"  "Just the way he likes it!"



"When my car broke down in front of Skippy's estate, he took me in!"  "But, I can only stay until my car is back on the road!"


"I'm not really in the Service!"  "I just wear a web belt to make guys think that I am!"
"No problem!"  "Skippy wrestled and fucked me anyway!"



"Another escapee from "Tent Land" I see!"



"I made it my mission in life to wrestle Skippy and bonk his big balls to the Moon!"  "As it happened, that was his mission in life as well!"  
"I made a couple of silly wrestling mistakes, so I lost my hairy ass to his dick!"  "Maybe I'll try again next week when my ass feels better!"


"He may be "VINTAGE!"  but that's OK!"  "I'll still wrestle and bonk his balls until Hell itself won't have it any longer!"



"I'm glad to see that Skippy is back on his "hairy daddy" kick once again!"  "I love loosing my hairy ass to that little fucker!"



"Skippy calls me his "self licking ice cream cone!"  "Whatever that means!"





"Nice furry daddy!"




"I don't have much chest hair and almost no muscle!"  "Therefore, I'm considered to be an "Easy Fuck!" 
"But, Skippy loves to arm wrestle my thigh and calf muscles before kicking them out with his own hambos to fuck me!"
"He seems to see the "worth" in every man!"


"I first met Skippy when I delivered a dozen pizzas to his manor house for a party!"  "He gave me a very generous tip (The tip of his dick) and in all the way in to the balls!"

"Now, all of the pizza boys fight to deliver pizza there!"

No comments: