Pages

Sunday, February 17, 2013


"Hey guys, it's a lazy Sunday and I'm looking for some hot and hairy men to wrestle and fuck!"  "Here are a few guys left over from the party last night!"  "Guys like to stay over on Sunday as I'm just building up my supply of fresh jizz in my balls, after draining them last night!"


"When Skippy asked me to stay over till Sunday, how could I refuse?"  "He's fun to wrestle with in bed, and loves to fuck!"



"I'm not really a cook, but I had to cook Skippy Breakfast for filling up my ass with such creamy liquid!"  "It was the least I could do!"



"As Skippy's chief cook, I don't mind the man above filling in for me on weekends!"  "I get plenty of that "hot liquid he mentioned above all during the week!"



"Jason always seems to need help milking those big balls of his!"  "Lucky for him there are plenty of guys around that are willing!"



Note to the man above...."Hey guy!"  "I have a sure fire way to make you squirt your guts out of those big balls of yours!"  "Bend over, and let me show you how I make it happen!"



"One nice thing about the weekend is that Skippy cranks up his "time machine" and pays guys like me a visit in the past!"  "One would think there was enough hot and hairy guys in his world, but he likes to "go back" and bonk those hairy guy's balls he was too young for!"



"I had lots of fun at the party last night at Skippy's house!"  "I couldn't wait to show him my big balls, and let him feel the weight of them laying on top of his big balls!"  

"The best part was when he jacked me off with his big dick, making me cum a bucket full!"


"I just wanted you guys to know, that my big dick won the top prize last night in a "show and tell" at Skippy's party!"  "The man above won the biggest balls!" (next to Skippy's of course) 



"Skippy always invites pro wrestlers to his parties!"  "He needs guys like me to keep him humble!"  "Or at least a couple of us at a time to keep him humble!"  "I can't do it alone!"



"I'm happy to see that Skippy appreciates older muscular daddies!"  "I think he missed that in his childhood..that is not having a guy like me bonk his balls now and then!"  

"Truth be known though, he would have bonked my balls to the Moon (just like he does now) even if I were his daddy!"



"This was my first time at one of Skippy's parties!"  "I know that I don't look happy in this pic, but I am!"  

"I'm just stunned that's all at the amount of men that Skippy wrestles and fucks!"  
"He said that he'll get around to me sometime today!"  "Maybe that's why I'm sulking!"  "I want him NOW!"



Note to the man above..."Aw quit your whinning you wimp!"  "Skippy gets around to all of us eventually!"
"And, when he does, he'll treat you like you are the only person in the world!"



"I was surprised that Skippy wanted to wrestle and fuck me!"  "True, I am hairy, and have some muscle!"  
"I also have a big dick and some decent sized balls!"  

"I guess he just wants to see how far I can "squirt it" when he shoves his big dick up my hairy ass!"



"I was one of the lucky guys that Skippy picked to go "first" in a wrestling match!"  "He picked four of us to wrestle him at the same time!"  "He really is a cocky little shit and so confident of his abilities!"


"My buddy Heath Jordan dropped in to the party for a quickie!"  "It didn't take Drew long to offer up his services!"



"I love the taste of pre-cum!"



"A hot vanilla drip works for me as well!"



"I was so drunk at Skippy's party last night, I didn't even realize that he had rubbed all of the hair off of my chest with his own Brillo pad!"  "That doesn't hurt, but my ass sure does!"



"I love Skippy's new "shower wand!"  

"Not the thing I am holding, but the "wand" he shoves down my shaft when he pins me to the wall!"  
"I can feel the contents of every drop of jizz being jacked into my big balls!"  

"That is so sexy!"


"Actually, I was a bit young to attend Skippy's party!"  "But, as one of Skippy's paperboys, I had an automatic invitation!" 

"I think Skippy just loves the size of my big balls, and huge calf muscles!"  "He is a true wrestler at heart!"



"I had to skip Skippy's party last night!"  "I can't afford to lose any more chest hair!"  "I have a big date next week, and I need all of it for my own hairy chest rubs!"



 "At the party, here are a couple of muscle boys "warming up" for when their turn to wrestle with me came around!"



"It's still cold here over in Germany!"  "Even the snowmen got into the action!"

No comments: