Pages

Monday, February 18, 2013




"Hey Guys!"  "It's Monday, and time to make your selections for the week!"  "The ones you would like to wrestle and fuck that is!"

"Pick up a nice hairy guy with plenty of muscle...and spunk!"  "You won't be disappointed!"


"True, he isn't hairy, but he'd be fun to wrestle with!"  "I'd love to see how "big" he is under that sheet!"



"I hung around after Skippy's party last Saturday night hoping that he would give me the nod and play with my balls!"  "I decided to throw myself at his feet by shamelessly posting one of my better pics on his blog!"


Note to the man above..."Well sometimes that works, but Skippy likes men of action!"  
"If I were you, I would just "jump his bones! when he wasn't looking!"  
"That way you'd get your first licks in before he muscled you down and kicked out your thighs!"


"I work a day job so I can only wrestle with Skippy on rare occasions!"  "He tells me that I'm lazy and needs to beef up more!"


"I knew that this pic of me would get Skippy's attention!"  "In fact, his dick is at attention right now just from viewing this!"



"Too bad Skippy is Gay!"  "We could go on some great camping trips together!"  "But, he'd wrestle and fuck my nuts off with that big dick of his!"  "Why is it all of the good looking guys are Gay?



Note to the man above:  "Hey, I'm gay!"   "However, Skippy has never called me to go camping with him!"  "He likes my hairy chest but, he said that I had too many tats!"  "Picky, picky!"


"I never had any trouble getting a guy to go camping with me!"  "All I have to do is pull down my pants and show him my hairy ass!"  "It works every time!"



"Don't try this at home kiddies!"



"Ummm!"  "Those balls...those hairy legs!"





"Perhaps I should give Skippy a call for a hairy romp in the hay!"  "Just don't tell my girlfriend or my buddies!


"Yeah, suck that big cock Daddy!"




"Who said that you can't have fun with your grandpa?"  ""Older folks need love too!"



"Now, lick my shaft you hairy muscle fuck!"


"The costume shop really mixed up my uniform!"  "I was supposed to be a Roman soldier!"  "They gave me the right hat, but then gave me a British Red coat!"


"Nothing like an evening at home!"  "Just you and your muscle boy!"



"Most folks wouldn't understand our lifestyle!"  "It's a role reversal!"  "Actually, I should be picking up the man in the baseball hat, not the other way around!"



"My next door nieghbour wanted me to try out his new bed!"  "True, it was a flimsy excuse to go over there and fuck him, but it worked!"



"Skippy asked me what I wanted to do when I get out of college!"  
"I replied that it was the same thing that I'm doing now!"  "Wrestling his hairy ass to see how pissed he'll get at me to fuck me senseless!"



"Too bad the man in this pic doesn't play around with guys sexually!"  I'd love to make him ride my dick like a mink!"


"The fountain of youth!

"Hey, nice cock and balls!"  "Nice squirt as well!"

No comments: