Pages

Sunday, February 24, 2013



"Here are some more guys that love to "show it off!"  "Big hairy guys with big hairy cocks and gonads really get the cum boiling in my balls!"






"Now that is an "all day sucker!"





"His "bat and ball" equipment isn't the biggest but he'd sure be fun to wrestle down to the dirt!"  "It's my guess, he'll grow that puppy next to mine in record lengths!"








"When my paperboy asked me what he should do with an "asshole" client, I suggested that he fuck his ass to hamburger"  "I'm glad to see that he toom my advice!"



"I'm not a fan of PA's (Prince Albert) on my dick but now that it's done, the only recourse is to fuck him for his miss-deed!"








"I was one of the first paperboys Skippy wrestled and fucked today!"  "I was glad to see that he had enough  jizz left for me after fucking his buddies all night!"



"Ummmm!"  "Precum!"  "It's better than Maple Syrup!"



"One of my paperboys was holding out on me!"  "I had no idea he had such a hairy ass and such big balls!"


No comments: