Pages

Monday, February 11, 2013



"Hey Guys!"  "I'm in the mood for a wrestle and to fuck a hairy daddy senseless!"  "ANY VOLUNTEERS!"
"My wrestling mat is always available!"


"I was hoping that I wouldn't be too old for Skippy to wrestle with!"  "As it turned out, I was exactly what he was looking for!"



"Oh, yeah!"  "I'll volunteer to wrestle with Skippy and his big balls!"




"Who could resist hopping on this!"


"Time for you to pay for your ride muscle boy!"



"Give it to me Daddy!"


"Skippy is a "Sucker" for a man with big balls!"  



"It doesn't get any better than this guys!"



"Skippy made me prove my age before he wrestled and fucked me!"  "He doesn't normally fuck twinks, but said that I had a lot of "potential" between my legs!" 



"I don't know why Skippy wastes his time with the type of guys shown above!"  "The only theory I have is that his balls are so big and full of hot jizz, that it takes several guys to drain them!"  



Note to the guys above!"  "Fuck-off all of you "loosers!"  "Skippy doesn't need anyone but me to satisfy those big gonads of his!"



"I'll let you guys fight it out over Skippy's dick!"  "I'm quite content to lick up the spills or "overflow" after Skippy fills you hairy asses up!"


"Hey, wait a minute!"  "I was the one who was supposed to lick up the spills and catch the overflow from Skippy's balls!"



"Skippy said that I was furry enough, but he kicked my ass out of bed for not being muscular enough for him!"  "He fucks twinks, and various men, but me he kicked out...go figure!"



Note to the man above!   "There wasn't anything wrong with you, so relax Jack!"  "Skippy spied me when he was on the downstroke fucking you!"  "He kicked you out so he could hop on me!" 




 "Yeah, stroke it you hair ball!"






"After I submitted this pic to Skippy's blog, I waited for the phone to ring!"  "I didn't have long to wait!"
"Skippy worked me into his wrestling/fucking schedule immediately!"







"I thought that I would be in serious trouble for fucking one of Skippy's paperboys!"  "Skippy didn't even notice that one was missing for a few hours!"



No comments: