Pages

Saturday, February 23, 2013



"Happy Saturday!"  "It's the weekend guys!"  "Don't waste it by sitting in your room jacking off!"  "Grab your favourite muscle boy and fuck his nuts off!"  "The bigger his balls are the better!"  
"All the better to squirt you with my dears!"



"A big hard dick, and a good set of nads always brings out the best in your partner!"  "Not to mention making him jack out a pint of jizz once you shove your member up his hairy ass!"



"My next door neighbour came over early this Saturday to wrestle and to get fucked!"  "I gave him the "Breakfast of Champions" straight up that smooth bubble butt of his!"



"As one of Skippy's houseboys, its my job to take care of the hired help!"  "Here I am paying off the pool boy for his services last week!"



"I didn't expect Skippy to fuck my ass after we got done wrestling!"  "But, I understand it goes with the territory if you loose!"




"I just want to see if Skippy can handle me wrestling!"  

"I've heard stories from my buddies that he manages to wrestle and fuck even the biggest guys out there!"  
"I'm cool with that, but I'd love to fuck that furry little critter just once!"



"Skippy hired me to clean his pool!"  "Evidently, his houseboy ran off with the previous one!"  



"I too interviewed for the "poolboy" job over at Skippy's manor house!"  
"I didn't get that job, but Skippy found the perfect part time "position" for me!"  
"His plan was to jack me off with his big dick without using his hands!"
"And, he'll give me 5 euros every time he makes me squirt it out into his chest hair!"  

"I'm going to be rich!"



"I see that two of my co-workers arrived super early for the party tonight!"  "That's OK!"  "I'll just have time to wrestle and fuck them both before Lunch!"



"Skippy said that I didn't need top dress up for the party at his house tonight!"  "Good thing for that!"  "All of my clothes are out to the laundry!"



"I wish guys would stop thinking of me as a slut!"  "Just because I like to "air out" my twatis now and then, it doesn't make me a bad boy!"
"Actually, it makes me a very good boy!"



"I forgot that I wasn't supposed to shave my chest hair for Skippy's party tonight!"  "He'll fuck me for that!"  "But then, he'll fuck me anyway!"




"I wish there was a better way to get Skippy's attention!"  "But there is none other than this!"





Note to the man above..."Hey, just take your shirt off!"  

"Skippy has such an active imagination, he'll "fill in the blanks" seeing you "stark naked" in his mind!"  
"It's all I have to do!"  
"He'll tackle me before I even get the shirt up over my head!"



"Skippy is teaching me German!"  "He gives me a squirt of hot jizz up my hairy ass every time I learn a new word!"



"I wish Skippy would teach me some German!"  "I never know what he is saying once he starts to fuck me!"  
"Why is it that "sex talk" always sound so much more "dirty" when it's in a foreign language?"



Note to the man above..."I don't worry about what a man says during sex!"  "All I care about is that big dick of his being shoved up my ass to his balls!"
"It's the "only" language I fully understand!"



"It's amazing how a skinny guy can produce so much jizz!




"Skippy likes men with big cocks and balls!"  "Me having muscle and a hairy chest certainly "helps" drain his big balls as well!"



"I was invited to the party tonight at Skippy's house!"  "Hopefully, my hairy chest will get his attention!"


Note to the man above...."Yes, this always works with Skippy!"  "He goes wild when guys do this in his face!"  "You'll automatically be muscled down to the dirt and fucked senseless!"



"I love a nice tight cock!"




"Skippy's paperboy is all grown up now!"  "Look at those hairy muscular legs!"  "It's also payback time for the guy that took advantage of him when he was a boy!"  "Skippy taught him well!"

"He'll use that big dick of his to exact his revenge on my hairless ass!"

No comments: