Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2013


"Hey guys, it's a continuation of Paperboy Appreciation Day!"  Part III

"They are in reverse order, but you can figure it out!"  "Skippy hired a Senior Paperboy but he didn't work out so well!"  "He turned out to be a bully!"  "However, in typical fashion, Skippy doesn't like to get rid of big guys with muscle and big dicks!"

"So, he kicked him "upstairs!" and he is now Skippy's personal "understudy!" (Directly under his big dick that is)


"Anyway, here are the two Senior paperboys that replaced him!"
"Muscle boy #1 can wrestle and fuck like a mink!"  He is strong as an ox but fair!"  "He will make a good addition to Skippy's stable of men!"




"Muscle boy #2!"  "He is strong muscular and hairy!"  "He loves to wrestle and fuck!

CONTRATULATIONS YOU TWO!


"I couldn't wait for Skippy's two senior paperboys to wrestle and fuck me!"  "I barely survived both of their muscle and their dicks!"  "It makes me think twice before taking on Skippy himself!"  



"Hey, I wrestled both of Skippy's senior paperboys at the same time!"  "They did manage to fuck me in turn, but that's OK!"  

"At least I know now what a fight against Skippy would be like!"




"Back to appreciate Day....Fuck those paperboy nuts of his off daddy!"


"Even though I get the morning paper, I don't have time to read it before going to work!"  
"Lucky for me my paperboy comes over after work to suck me off!"  "It's the best "news" I get all day!"



"I'm glad that things are back to normal!"  
"Skippy's original senior paperboy had a dick on him that would split a man open!"  
"Now, I'm doing the "splitting" on my new paperboy's ass!"




"Skippy told me that he won't send over any new paperboys until he's had a chance to tame my ass first!"  "Evidently, I was too rough with the boys!"


"I love it when my paperboy squirts his jizz into my face!"



"Well, it looks like I lost out as being one of Skippy's senior paperboys once again!"  
"I think I'll make a personal plea to Skippy personally!"  "Perhaps he is unaware of my talents!"




"Yeah, take your tip muscleboy!"  "Plenty more where that came from!"



"Mr. Edwards is a rather cool guy!"  "He makes no demands of his paperboy at all!"  "He just likes to be sucked off now and then!"



"Ever since my paperboy starting fucking me, my prostate gland feels so much better!"



"Yeah, you like those extra tips straight up your ass, don't you boy?



"I didn't get my paper on time today so I complained to Skippy's two new senior paperboys!"  

"They came over right away to soothe my ruffled feathers!"  

"After they took turns fucking me, all complaints left my body!"  "I should complain more often!


"I mentioned to my paperboy last week that I was having dick problems!"  
"Doc Skip came over immediately to give me an injection down my shaft!"  "I feel much better now!"  

"My dick is hard once again, and I'm as horny as hell!"  

"Sadly, I only have a week left of "treatments" left...sigh!"



"Maybe Doctor Skippy could help me as well!"  "I have plenty of hair, but no muscle!"  "Would a direct dick to dick injection help me?"


Note to the man above....."Yes, by all means!"  "See your doctor (Skippy) immediately!"  
"I was a skinny twink before treatment began!"  

"The only side effect was that my balls now look like the Space Shuttle!"  
"Otherwise, those injections work!"



"I'm too embarasssed to get one of Skippy's injections right down my shaft and into my balls!"  
"That would hurt!"  
"Not that getting his dick up my ass to the balls doesn't!"



"My partner and I started getting those direct injections into our balls!"  "It's put back the "spark" in our relationship!"



"Doc Skippy said that he could help my shrinking nut sac?"  "He sent over his two senior paperboys to give me two separate injections into my balls right down my shaft!"  

"It didn't hurt as much as I thought!"  
"Skippy said because of my weakened condition, the two boys have to build me up first before Skippy gives me one of "his" injections!" 


"I have no problems producing jizz or "getting it up!"  "But, I lied on my application so I could get one of Skippy's personal  injections into my balls.    

"Now, I can't stop jacking!"

"Doc Skippy was so pissed when he found out that he sent two of his Senior paperboys around to suck the goods out of me!"  "I would lie again in a heartbeat to have that happen again!"




 "Skippy wanted to wrestle and fuck me personally!"  

"He said that I was too strong for both of his senior paperboys to handle!"  

"I agree, I love hairy guys with lots of muscle myself!"

No comments: