Pages

Thursday, February 7, 2013



"Happy "Hump Day"...that is Happy Wednesday!"

"If any of you guys out there are ready to hump some hairy ass, look below to find what best suits your dick size!"

"I wouldn't have any trouble muscling this hair ball into position running my big dick up his ass!"


"I'd wrestle and fuck this man for his Jameson's, but I already have a cellar full of the stuff!"  "Perhaps I'll just throw a flag over his head and fuck him for "Old Glory!"



"Hey cutie!"  "Wanna pit those big biceps up against mine until your gristle pops?"  "I promise to be gentle!"..."Not!"



"Nice set of nads attached to that pole!"



"I've been laying here all day!"  "After Skippy fucked me this morning, and then a long line of his buddies took turns,  I don't  have enough strength to put my legs up in the air!"



Note to the man above..."I can see what your problem is, big guy!"  "The trick is take on Skippy's paperboys first!"  "That way your balls are drained and you feel more like a man!"  "If you let Skippy fuck you senseless, you'll just be another girly-girl screaming your fucking head off!"



"I agree with the man above!"  "Get your fun in first!"  (Before Skippy ruins your day, and your hairy asshole!)



"Anyone want to just rub fur for an afternoon?"



"There has to be a better way to make a living  rather than "fishing for guys" on the web!"



"How would you like to hop on this?"


"You're never too young to twist the tiger's tail  (Skippy's tail that is)  "He doesn't care how old you are!"
If you look legal, you're fucked!..Although he did ask me for a Birth Certificate and made me prove that I wasn't born in Hawaii!"


"Guys seem to like me because I'm hairy, and considered to be an "easy fuck!"



"I got tired of waiting for Skippy to come by and notice my bulge!"  "I'll justy post it on his blog!"



"Man-o-Man, look at the size of that dick!"  "He would be sooooo "tooled" once I muscled him down, kicked out his thighs, and shoved my own member in to the balls!"
"He looks like a "screamer" as well!"  "I love it when guys scream out their appreciation for what my big dick can do for their hairy ass!"


"I almost forgot for a minute that there is another"stick shift" in the front seat!"



"Man, that hairy ass would tickle my dick in all the way to the balls!"



"Man, I'd love to shove my big dick up Skippy's ass just once...to see how "He" likes it!"


Note to the man above...."Good luck with that idea!" "You don't have the muscle to make it happen!"
"I had random thoughts of doing the same thing on occasion, but I love getting "plowed" by the master!"



"Skippy uses me for "chicken bait" on the mat!"  "I attract the biggest muscle boy I can find, and then hand them over to Skippy so he can fuck them!"  "I get the scraps from the table of course, but wow, what scraps those are!"



"I love it when hairy chested guys Velcro their chest hair to my back!"  "That is sooo sexy!"



"Hey, a we have a "free hole" available today!"



"Wrestle this hairy boys!"



"Ding dong?"  "I thought you said that the witch was dead!"



"Is your Mother going to be able to get those jizz stains out of her new couch?"




"Sure, I'm a twink, but I've got big enough cock and balls to sastisfy an elephant!"



"Yeah, choke that chicken!"



"If you guys want some cock, come and get it!"




"I would show you my cock and balls, but I don't want to bewilder the public showing off all of my assets at once!"



"Hmmm...!"  "You look familiar!"  "Are you from "Down under?"



"Skippy adopted me as his unofficial "grandpa!"  "He likes to test out my muscle and hair against his!"

"Too bad that I'm such an "easy fuck!"  "I could have bonked those big balls of his to the Stars back in the day!"

No comments: