Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2013



"It's Tuesday guys!"  "I feel like wrestling with a man (or several) with some nice long hairy and muscular legs!"  

"It is the one part of the body guaranteed to drain even the toughest balls dry by just a flex, or a "visual" in the gym!"

"It's nice to have the whole package of course, but a man with hairy legs really brings the cum to the surface!"



"Sometimes, you just have to let your imagination run wild!"  "Muscling this hairy dude down would be a good start!"  "After he sheds his pants, the fun begins!"





"Joseph Sayers started out as a skinny twink, but has put on some muscle!"  "He has some nice powerful (and hairy) legs to grapple with as well!"





"I would love to arm wrestle these muscular legs!"




"The nice thing about balling paperboys is that their legs get developed to that of a man!"



"Ummm!"



"Give me 5 minutes with this hairy legged daddy, and he'd be screaming his fucking head off!"



"Yeah, kick out those hairy legs and slip it in to the balls!"  "It's the only way to tame these guys!"



"I've got "dibbs" on this long legged (and hairy) muscle boy!"



"If the walls ever start to cave in, my legs are here to prevent that!"



"Wrestling material...both of them!"



"Nice hairy legs!"



"Skippy tackled me as soon as I took my pants off!"  "I think I'm going to like it here!"



"You would be "toast" in a wrestling match!"






"The only reason why my pic is here is because of my hairy legs!"  "I need a new upper body!"



"My mission in life is to wrestle and bonk every muscle boy's balls that I come into contact with!"



"Yeah, spread those hairy legs out!"



"As a good ole boy from the South, I can testify that guys love men with hairy legs!"  (Big balls really help as well!)



"Check out the legs (including the third one) on the man below!"



"Wanna leg wrestle these babies?"  "Skippy is welcome to arm wrestle them!"



"Nice "thigh pullers" on this hairy daddy!"



"My buddies said that I was too old to be wrestling with Skippy!"  "But, he took it easy on me!"  

"He seemed to be more interested in my hairy legs and pulling me apart, than anything else!"



"I thought that I was tough enough to bonk Skippy's balls just using my legs alone!"  "Well, it took me and four of my buddies just to spread him open!"




"One nice thing about Jason is that what you see is what you get!"


"Ummm!"  "Nice hairy crack with some low hangers attached to some muscular hairy legs!"




"And the "Money shot" of the day!...."Check out the thigh and calf muscles on this muscular hairy dude!"

"Now tell me that you wouldn't have fun pulling his thighs apart nice and slow while your big dick "grew" in all the way down his shaft!"

"Fill up his big balls with hot cum until he's screaming his fucking head off!"

No comments: