Pages

Monday, February 25, 2013



"Monday, Monday!"  
"Lets start the week off with a bang!"  
"How many guys out there could muscle this redhead down for a "bang!"  
"He would love it...but only "if" you were man enough to make it happen!"



"No need to tie a guy up for me!"  "Since there is so little muscle there, he'd be an easy fuck! 



"Mr. Grayson looks entirely different naked!"  
"I always thought of him as an old man, but WOW!"  

"Check out those muscles, and the dick on that old goat!"  (P.S...careful who you call an old goat though!"  "He may just wrestle and fuck your ass!"




"Skippy likes practical jokes"  "He set up a wrestling match with me and the man above!"  

"Sure enough, this so called "old goat" took me down as if I were a nine year old, fucking my hairy ass to hamburger!"  

"Skippy just laughed!"



"This is what happens to guys that refuse to "tip" the paperboy when he comes around to collect!"



"Well, the cameraman got an eyeful anyway!"  



"Skippy seems to like this shot of me the best!"



"Yeah, shove it in big daddy!"  "Fuck the cum right out of me!"



 "I was going to skip the "orgy" but on second thought, I may just jump on the pile!"



"One of the best looking dicks I've ever seen!"



"My paperboy sure has a juicy cock!"  "I don't mind giving him his tip every week!"



"Please tell me that those tats on your balls are fake!"  "That would hurt...ouch!"



"When Skippy seen my golf ball gonads, he kicked me right out of bed!"  "I can't come back until four or five of his buddies give me an injection down my shaft!"  (To beef them up)



Note to the man above..."Well, you're a dumb fuck for trying a stunt like that!"  "Excuse me now...it's time for my injection!"



"Skippy promised to make my chest hair grow!"  "I just have get a dozen or so injections from his dick down my shaft!"  "All of his hairy buddies tell me that it works!"



"I am my best friend!"




"I really don't need Skippy's injections down my shaft to make my hair grow, but I get them anyway!"



"I love fucking my hairy paperboy!"  "But, I don't know for how long!"  "Once he grows up, he'll be fucking me with that big dick of his!"



"Skippy likes to rub fur with me now and then!"  "He likes the fact that it grows back rather quickly!"  "Somehow having it rubbed off every week stimulates it to grow even faster!"



"I thought for sure Skippy would hire me to work in his garden!"  "I met the "hair" requirements, but now have to meet the muscle requirements!"  "So, it's back to the gym for me!"



"Now this is the type of body style I really go "nuts" over!"  "True, he is a little overweight, and slightly out of shape!"  "But, he has the bulk, the muscle, and the fur to keep my dick squirting!"



"Now that is a mouthful!"



"Oh, yeah!"

No comments: