Pages

Monday, February 4, 2013







Hey, two guys are always better than one when it comes to wrestling or fucking!"  "Grab a couple of fuck buddies to start off your Monday right!"



"I would opt for the hairy guy standing to wrestle with first!"  "I love to hear the gristle pop in a muscle boy's biceps when I put the muscle on him!"  

"They always scream out their heartfelt appreciation so well!"


"Yeah, the man with the hat gets my big dick first!"  "Only because he marked himself up with ugly tats!"
"These are sins here!"



"I like the odds of having two hairy daddies "do me" at the same time!"



"Drain your big balls muscle boy!"  "You'll need room in your balls for when I fuck your nuts right down your shaft until they explode!"


"It looks like my paperboy is about to get his balls drained!"



"I love to have blond hairy guys suck on my tits!"


"What do you mean that my dick is smaller than Skippys!"  "How can you can tell the difference?"



"Nice separation in those balls!"



"Yeah, feel my biceps laying on top of your big guns muscle boy!"




"I ran out of muscle men for my paperboy to fuck, so I had him fuck my next door neighbour for practice!"



"Skippy's new paperboy can sure make me squirt!"



"Yeah, take good care of your daddy boy!"


"Skippy promised that if we really work hard in the gym this year, he'll give us a "bone-ass" next Christmas!"



"I'm not so sure now if I like big dicks up my ass or not!"




"I've got "dibbs" on the shirtless man in the middle!"



"Yeah, fuck me daddy!"  "I'll need plenty of protein in my diet if I expect to enter Skippy's "Paperboy of the week" contest next month!"


"I'm still in training for the big "Paperboy of the week" contest!"  "I'm working on some butt stretching exercises for when Skippy makes his final selection!"



"Skippy hired me to stretch out all of the contestants for his "Paperboy of the week" contest!"  "Skippy said that all of the potential "holes" need to be big enough to fit his dick!" 

"I was lucky to land the job!"  "Not too many men have balls as big as mine!"


Note to the man above..."You won't need to work on either one of us with those big balls of yours!"
"Skippy wrestled and fucked both of us last year, so I know that our "holes" are big enough!"




"Skippy hired us to take a couple of muscle boys across the lake in our canoes!"  "The island is far enough away so one can just barely hear them scream their guts out when we fuck them!"  

"Or at least that was the idea anyway!"  "Skippy is also paying the muscle boys to fuck our hairy asses just to see if we can scream louder than they!"

"I think Skippy has a twisted mind!"

"But, I can understand his reasoning!"  "He doesn't have time to fuck all of us!"..."Only the ones who qualify!"

No comments: