Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2013


"Howdy do Guys!"  "Today is paperboy appreciation day!"  "Make your paperboy feel special by giving him  a piece of you today!"  "Or let him take advantage of your hairy ass draining those big balls of his!"

Either way, his hormones will be racing along with yours!"  


"Here is my neighbour giving his paperboy a generous tip for a job well done!"



"When I measured my dick size against Skippy, we were the same size!"  "Length wise that is!"  "His is bigger around, and his balls are bigger!"  

"Anyway, he fucked me down my shaft into my balls!"  "He said that the extra jizz he provided will make them grow!"



"Skippy fucked my balls down my shaft last week!"  "I can already feel them grow!"




"I believe that a paperboy should attend to his customer's needs first and put secondary interests aside"  

"Therefore, there will be no appreciation from me until he's made my balls feel better!"



Note to the man above..."You need to treat your boy better!"  "Look what he's doing for you!"  "You have to at least feed him lunch you cheap-skate!"



"Here at Skippy's old frat house, things have changed very little!"  "The guys still advertise in the same old way!"



"Guys back in the day seemed to have more raw appreciation of their paperboys than today!"



Note to the vintage dudes above...."Oh, I don't know!"  "Mr. Johnson takes good care of me!"  "It still feels good, and I won't get sick!"


"Take my big dick you hairless paperboy twink!"  "I'll breed some hair into that body of yours and make a man out of you!"


"I always liked sucking on Mr. Baker's dick!"  I know he appreciates me!"



"Well boy, you've really been able to take my big dick with no problems"  
"Most paperboys scream their fucking heads off!



"I believe that Mister Bemis is a bit jealous that I have more hair on my chest and legs!"  "And, my dick is bigger!"  "Poor guy!"



"When my new paperboy came around to "collect" I made sure to give him his full measure!"



"Mr. Grayson promised to take me camping, but we only got as far as his back yard!"  "That's OK though!" "After he gave me my tip, I finished up my paper route!"



"Hmmm!"  "All of the male customers on my route think that I'm a slut!"  "Just because I posted my pic on Skippy's Blog!"
"Even so, I get more tips than the other boys!"



"I can't wait until my hairy muscular paperboy shows up to "collect!"  "He turned the tables on me, and is now fucking my ass for his money!"  
"I bitched to Skippy but he had no other advice but to beef up, or take what cums!"



"Mr. Wright likes paperboys that have the muscle to wrestle and fuck!"  




"Skippy used to be my paperboy before he found a better job!"  "Now I am tired and lonely in my old age looking for another hair boy to wrestle with!"



"Standing on the corner selling newspapers has made me the most popular paperboy of all!"  "Guess why?"

No comments: