Pages

Friday, November 9, 2012


"Hey guys, it's Thursday, and I'm getting a "jingle in my bona" to wrestle and fuck a couple of muscle boys!"

"This man is the top on my "to do" list!


"This man is several notches down on my list, but he has a big dick!"  "That makes up for the lack of other things!"



"Oh, Yeah!"  "Flex those bi's for me muscle boy!"


"If you need a "hair fix" prior to a wrestling match, this man will do very nicely!"


"So will this man!"


"Hey Daddy, drain those balls first on the boy under you!"  "I'll fill them up again, no worries!"


"There is something about this boy's hairy chest, and hairy shoulders that drives my dick crazy!"


"A great behind!"


"Just the right amount of "scruff" for me!"




"Fuck me man!"


"Hairy daddies with big dicks really "do it" for me!"


"Nice military twisting action!"



"My new paperboy wanted me to teach him how to wrestle and take a fuck like a man!"  "He's got the muscle for wrestling, and a cute ass!"  "He figured it out in no time, but as his instructor, he'll have to come back for a few more sessions!"


"Skippy put me through the same course as the man above!"  "True, I'm a bit older than a paperboy, but I never stop learning!"


"I don't know why Skippy wastes his time on those hairless paperboys, when he could have me under him!"


"It was so hot in the sauna, my balls expanded to twice their normal size!"


"Since Skippy is so horny today, I thought I would show off my creamy ass!"


"Show off that dick muscle boy!"


"When I posted this, I had no idea Skippy would call me for a wrestling session!"  "He must be desperate for some hairy ass!"



"I muscled the man above out of line when it came to wrestling with Skippy!"  "I had the bigger dick, so I make the rules!"


 "Too bad this man is "vintage!"  "Still, I would have wrestled and bonked his balls back in his day!"



"OK so the man with the biggest dick rules eh?"  "Does this qualify?"





No comments: