Pages

Friday, November 9, 2012


"Hey guys, it's Friday!"  "Time to start the weekend off right!"  "Grab your best buddy for some hot muscle wrestling, cuddling, or just fucking that fine hairy ass of his!"


"Jake is between boyfriends now!"  "He is in dire need of a hairy muscle boy to take him on wrestling, and to fuck!" 


"Just buds!"



"Wrestle this Skippy!"


"A day at the seashore!"


"Yeah, fuck that twink hairball!"


"Nothing like having a hairy legged muscle boy run his hand up your shorts!"


"Yeah, suck that big dick!"


"I'm thinking  that number 01 is the top!"


"Another "Bait Bus" success story!"


"Saddle your pony, here we go, down to the Texas Rodeo!"


"I just knew that this pic would get Skippy's attention!"  "Now if he would only call me!"


"Well, He-boy, it looks like we'll have to squeeze those big balls of yours to make you talk!"



"I knew if I hung around Skippy's house long enough, he'd invite me in!"  "He's a sucker for paperboys with big arm muscles and a big dick!"


"Something really sexy about this rough and tumble guy!"


"Tsk, I have no clothes to wear to Skippy's party tonight!"  "The washer even ate my socks!"  "Do you suppose Skippy would buy that story?"


"Let's face it!"   "The only way these two twinks got a spot on this blog is because they have hairy legs and would be easy guys to wrestle and fuck!"


"Now this is more like it, but where is your chest hair???"


"Another daddy fucks his boy!"  "The kid has some big arms though!"  "It won't be long before he turns the tables on daddy fucking his ass!"



"Ah, an "all day sucker!"


"I met Skippy while putting in a new cement patio for him!"  "After a couple of beers, I let him fuck me!"
"P.S., I really didn't need the beer, but I was thirsty!"  "Wearing this outfit no doubt brought me to his attention!"


"I'm just another one of Skippy's fantasy cartoon wrestle and fucks!"


"I love feeling Skippy's big balls laying on top of my big balls!"


"Ron is looking for a muscle boy to "do him" this weekend!"  "Any volunteers?"


"True love!"


"I've noticed that Rick always likes to flex when another man worships his body!"  "I wish more guys would do that!"


"Russ, and his boy Curtis are getting ready for sex!"  "As you can see, Russ is more than "ready!"

No comments: