Pages

Thursday, November 8, 2012



"Hey guys!"  Welcome to Ass Wednesday...and other hairy muscle boy delights!"



"His hairy ass  is just calling to my big dick!"


"This is what you call "lock and load!"



"Jeff needed a hairy chest rub before he would take his pants off!"  "No problem there!"  "His pants would be too tight anyway, after I did that!"


"There is nothing in the world like muscling down a young stud for his ass!"


"Speaking of muscling down a man...he's next!"


"Keep sipping the suds muscle boy, it makes your dick nice and hard!"


"I had to prove to Skippy that my ass was big enough for his cock!"  "He likes looking at my hairy ass!"


"It didn't take my paperboy long to prove himself in the bedroom!"  "Here he is fucking his buddy!"


"Now that is one hairy ass!"



"Experiments are still going on to see how paperboys grow their dicks while being fucked!"



"He is the winner of the "hairy ass of the week" award!"


"Here is Jason giving his boy Darin he daily "protein injection!"  


"Yeah, pull off those tighty-whites while you're at it muscle boy!"


"Paddy loves to show off his ass, and that huge dick between his thighs!"


"Skippy told me he'd fuck my ass to Mars if I ever wear socks to bed again!"
"You'll notice that I have ignored his advice!"


"Skippy made me his "Paperboy of the week!"  "He goes through them like a bowling ball through ten pins!"


"I wasn't sure if Skip would post my pic on his blog or not!"  "But, he's a sucker for a man in uniform!"


"Skippy told me that my nuts were too small!"  "I made up for it though with my butt hole!"  "Skip said I was the first one that he didn't have to stretch out first!"  "That made me feel better!"


"Max spends a lot of time on his back!"  "There is no such thing as "too much dick" as far as he is concerned!"


"What would a hairy ass be without the right accessories!"


"Skippy wanted to "meat me" and meet me too of course after I submitted this pic for his blog!"



"No underwear...tsk!"


"It's the gift that keeps on giving!"


"I can't wait to get my balls drained!"  "Especially when Skippy plans on filling them up again!"

No comments: