Pages

Friday, November 2, 2012

"Happy Friday Guys!"  "Time to line up a hot and horny guy for the weekend!"




"Muscle this guy down to the dirt guys!"  "Let's see who get's fucked first!"


"Some say it's length that turns guys on!"  "I can't argue with success!"


"Once again Mother Nature has it right!"


"One of my fantasy wrestle and fucks!"



"Feed you Daddy a good lunch boy!"


"Curved dicks really know how to please a man"  "It's like running your dick up a man's ass like the back of a fish knife!"


"This is what is known as a "self licking Ice cream cone!"


"It wouldn't take long for the cum to come to the surface rubbing my chest on that back!"


"Nice big balls on a twink!"


"My neighbour said he TV was broke and he wanted to watch the game!"  " It was hot, so he took his pants off!"  "That was all I needed to wrestle and fuck his hairy ass!"


"I saved the Mother lode for this man though!  "He too said that his TV was broke!"


"Ah, another easy hairy fuck!"


"Shoot it out boy!"  I'll help you do it!"

"All of a sudden, I have this strange craving for carrots."



"Another fountain of youth from a hair boy with big balls!"


"You need to wrestle both of these guys at the same time to get the effect of one muscle boy!"


"Fuck me guys!"  "I'm lonely!"


"Nice low hangers and thigh muscles!"


"A beautiful behind!"


"You can't beat inovation!"


"I'm glad to see that Girth is starting to beef up!"  "Good thing!"  "I like to work for my booty!"


"Nice view!"


"Yeah, suck those big balls dry muscle boy!"


"Do you like my flag pole?"


"Lets rub fur guys!"


"Yeah, suck my cock twink!"



 "They all laughed at the gym when I told the guys that I could change out a man's DNA with this proven technique!"
"Now, they all want it done!


No comments: