Pages

Monday, November 19, 2012





"Skippy said this was a great way to make myself tall again!"  "So far, all it's done is make me extra horny!"



"Until I started to lick up the jizz from guys, I had no idea that they tasted so different!"


"Oh YEAH!"  "Nice hairy balls!"



"I threw a monkey wrench into Skippy's "Paperboy of the week"
contest!"  "I fucked his first choice while he was out screwing a couple of other guys!"
"He fucked me for that, but that's OK!"  "I'll try it again next week!"


"Skippy told me  about the guy above!"  "I too wrestled and fucked the interloper!"  "He won't be back next week!"  "His ass is too red for another round!"


"I hope you guys like my new pic!"  "The photographer really captured my good side!"



"My "shovel ready job" turned into the shaft!"  "Skippy's shaft that is!"  "He was waiting at the plane to give me a welcome home present!"


"I invited Skippy over to my dorm to wrestle with me and my roommate!"  "I had no idea that he had enough muscle to take both of us on!"


"Hey, take that dick all the way to the balls!"


"How about a few "licks" of my chest hair guys?"  "I know you want too!"


"Skippy told me that if I continue to clog the filters of his hot tub, he'll fuck me!"  "So, what is new in all of this?"  "He'll fuck me anyways no matter if I clog the filters or not!"


"The guys tell me that I look like Marky Mark!"  "Well maybe I am!"  "The hairy version of Marky Mark!"




"Hey furry daddy, bend over and assume the position!"  "My load has been boiling in my nuts ever since you took your pants off!"



"Check out those hairy wrists and forearms!"  "I love it when the hair goes all around the arm like that!"


"Hairy muscle boys are the best for a late Sunday fuck!"



"I'm ready for some intense down and dirty wrestling!"  "Do you guys know of anyone that may be interested?"





 "Girth always gets my attention every time he sends me a pic!
"I think he's trying to tell me something!"




"I sent this pic in to Skippy's blog to see if my dick was "big enough" for a place here!"  "Obviously, it is!"



"Now that Skippy has exhausted all of his paperboys, it's my turn to see what I can do!"



"My buddies said that I was too out of shape for Skippy's blog!"  "Yet here I am!"  "Skippy likes hairy guys of all types!"



"I'm glad to see that Skippy is off of his "Paperboy kick" and back to wrestling (and fucking) guys like me that are more deserving!"



"I always love it when Str8Jeff stops by for a flex!"  "He's really nothing but a dick tease!"  "Too bad he won't go "all the way!"  "He's so devoted to his babe!"  "Silly boy, you can keep the chick, but wrestle with me naked for a couple of hours!"  "I'll change your life, and your DNA out forever!"



"Great ball separation!"



"Natural ball separation is best without the straps!"  "Don't you know those babies are full of hot jizz!



 "Peek-a-boo!








No comments: