Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2012



Hey guys!  Happy Muscle Thursday!"  "I've added a few of my favourite muscle boys that love to pit their arms next to mine in a strength contest!"  "Don't worry, I've included some hairy hunks for those who need their "HAIR FIX" for the day!"


"Here is a cute muscle boy posing in front of a mirror!"  "Check out those biceps and that thick chest!"


"Terrorists have a different concept of getting a piece of ass!"


"Flex em' if you've got em' big boy!"  



"Back off guys, this one is all MINE!!"


"Feel my muscle Red!"  "You don't have a prayer in hell to out muscling me!"



""I went from a skinny twink to this after just a few of Skippy's bicep popping sessions against mine!"  "My next goal is to sport some chest hair!"  "Skip will no doubt want to give me some "protein" injections for that!"


"I've been in the same program with Skippy as the man above!"  "As you can see, I too was converted from "Twinkdom" to a fairly good sized muscle boy!"  "I think the protein injections work for growing chest hair, but Skip said that it takes time...and a lot more of them!"



"Take your pick guys!"  "They all love to wrestle and fuck!"


"That thick thatch of hair on the top of his pecs is driving my nuts crazy!"



"Skippy said that I was all chest muscle as opposed to arm muscle!"  But, he'll work with me to bring my arm size up to the size of his!"


"The penalty for sporting a tat is fairly reasonable...oh wait, I just seen another one on your shoulders!"
"I'll wrestle and fuck your nuts for that!


"I met Skippy when he chartered my fishing boat!"  "We're too busy wrestling and fucking!"  "So we don't get any fishing done!"


"My neighbour said that he was a coach!"  "A coach of what, I don't know!"  "As it turned out, he just likes wrestling with blond hairy muscle boys!"


"Skippy's car broke down at the side of the road!"  "I came along and offered to give him a ride into town!"  "If I had not grabbed the wrong shift lever, when he was sitting beside me, he never would have fucked me!"  "Well perhaps he would have anyway!"


"I joked and said, "Wrestle this Skippy!"  "Well, he took me up on it!"  "Now I'm his "Bitch" for the afternoon"


"I love it when guys flex their biceps while getting fucked!"  



"Yes, we definitely need to step-up the Space Program!"


"I was a last minute entry to Skippy's blog!"  "He put my pic up right away!"  "It cost me a couple of hard hours on his mat, but it was worth it!"  "I can come back anytime I like!"


"Hey Daddy!"  "Flex those pecs and those bi's for me!"



"Hey all you muscle boys out there!"  "Feel this bicep around your head!"


"Nice to get some Chicken in my diet now and then!"  "Especially, if they have good sized biceps!"


"Nice to flex in a mirror with the guys watching!"


"My cam videos aren't going so good!"  "Skippy said that I needed more muscle and hair to keep the guy's interest!"


"He obviously likes facials!"  "If a man did that to me, he would be wrestled and fucked senseless!"


"I like the way he fills out that muscle shirt"




"The bigger the guy, the smaller the dog!"  "I wonder why that is?"


"Chow time in the military!"  "Just a late night snack combined with what I eat on the window ledge...oh and along with what the military feeds me for three meals!"


"Skippy already called "dibs" on me for wrestling and fucking!"  "I'm the short little guy on the left!"


No comments: