Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2012




"Today is Hump Day !"  "Pick out the guy of your choice!"  (or a couple of them)  "If you need any help, let me know!"  "I'll hold them for you!"


"Hey, I consider it really demeaning for Skippy to hold me down while another man fucks my nuts off!"  

"It's bad enough when he does it by himself!"  
"I'm a big man, and I don't like being taken down by some sawed-off hairy little muscle stud!"


Note to the man above!... "What are you complaining about?"  "His dick feels good doesn't it?"
"I'm just jazzed to be Skippy's bitch when I come up in the rotation!"


"I may have to reserve this man for myself!"  I love the "hair all over" feature of this muscle daddy!"


"After my lawn boy finished up, I held him down for his own chest trimming!"  "I love to grind my hairy chest into a man like this!"  



"He's a bit skinny for me, but I do like those hairy legs and his big dick!"


"I was going to let my cat cat lick off his chest hair, but the cat was busy!"  "So, I had to do it myself!"


"You would be surprised at how much "man milk" I was able to suckle out of those babies!"


"That's an all day sucker!"


"I love men with wall to wall carpeting!"  (called "fitted carpet" in the UK)


"This daddy couldn't decide if he wanted be wrestled to submission or to be fucked senseless!"  "I "cut to the chase" and did both!"



"Sorry for the repeat on the photo below!"  "I wanted to milk his tits one more time before putting him to bed!"



 "I wish I had more muscle in my legs!"  "I'd show that cocky little hair ball (Skippy) how to take a fuck!"
"Every time we get together, I seem to be on the receiving end of that big dick of his!"  "Sigh!"


"Hey (note to the guy above) do you think you are the only one Skippy favours with his big dick?"
"I've got a permanent "red ass"  


"Aaaa, you guys are a bunch of pussies!"  "Just take his big dick and be grateful!"  "That's what I do!"


"Skippy encouraged me to submit my photo for the "paperboy of the week" contest"  "He seems to think that I have a good shot at it!"


"I'm a little old to be a paper boy, but that's OK!"  "Skippy only looks at one big "thing" when he does the judging!"  "I'll let you guys figure out just what that "thing" is!"


"My dick isn't big enough to win over the type of guys Skippy picks for his Paperboy of the week!"  "I keep exercising it though, just in case!"


"Actually, I was a late entry for ASS WEDNESDAY!"  "No problem, check it out guys!"



"I will never "pass" as a paperboy, even though my big dick would surely get the top prize"
"Too bad Skippy didn't know me "back in the day!"  "I would have had that hairy little fucker's ass for lunch!"  

"It would take 5 guys to hold him down, but he'd really "feel" every inch of my big cock!"



"My buddies said that I should try out for the Paperboy of the week!"  "I have a constant hard-on" all of the time!"



"I realize that Veteran's Day was on last Sunday/Monday!"  "I'm still hard over that celebration!"


"I was just kidding when I told Skippy that I would "spray paint" his walls!"  "He ran his big dick up my ass until I did it!


"The big banana!"  "He's my type of guy!"  "Check out the hairy calf muscle on the man as well!"  "I would make him last a long time wrestling naked on my mat!"


"No doubt you guys are wondering why there are hairless spots on my legs!"  "If you ever wrestled with Skippy for any length of time, you wouldn't have to ask that question!"

No comments: