Pages

Friday, November 16, 2012

Happy Friday!


Cow conversation:  "I'd let the farmer's son fuck me, but I just can't get past those leather boots he's wearing, and just where he got them!"


"Skippy is still trying to decide on who will win the "Paperboy of the week" contest!"  "I've got a hairy chest, and a big dick!"

"I don't see how I could lose!" 




"I'm a little old to be one of Skippy's paperboys, but perhaps I could wrangle him down to the dirt and put my "brand" on him!


"Ummm!"  "That pouch....that hairy chest.....Those beefy hairy forearms!"


"Spoong!


"Name the top and the bottom in the pic below!"



"The neighbourhood kid is always trying to get into Jason's pants!"  "Who can blame him?"


"Too late guys,  I've claimed this hairy big dicked fucker for my own!"



"Teasing Skippy's dick didn't work out so well for me!"  
"He by-passed me completely in favour of some hairy hairy ape with a big chest!" 




  "Hopefully, I'll always have a job of injecting the cream into a "Twinkie!"


"Hey Sugar Daddy!"



"Take that dick muscle boy!"



"Drain those big balls muscle boy!"


"Nice hairy ass!"






 "How many cups of jizz would you like? 




"Skippy loves to muscle a couple of hairy twinks now and then!"


"Suck on this guys!"



"Raunchy sex is my favourite!"


"He needs to work on his biceps, but I love that hairy forearm!"


"Skippy just finished popping my bicep next to his!"  "I have a pic of it somewhere!"


"Fuzzy blond!"






"Yeah, pull up your shirt and show me your hairy belly!"


"Come on in, the water is fine!"


"Ummm, guys with big balls drive me insane!"



No comments: