Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012


"Hey guys!"  "I've been busy this Sunday!"  "Mostly wrestling, fucking, and picking hair out of my teeth!"  (One of my most favourite activities!)

"Jason was a hold-over from the party last night!"  "To earn his keep, he made me breakfast early this morning!"


"My neighbourhood boy came over with what he called a "Fruit basket!"  "I licked his chest hair off then went right into the "basket" to see what the other goodies were!"


"I keep getting pics from a "Mystery military!"  "I'm not complaining mind you, but I'd sure love to know what country these hairy dudes come from!"


"It;s curious to note that none of these hair balls wear a T-shirt, but let it all hang out down to the 3rd button of their shirt!"

"So, if they're trying to tease my dick, they're doing a great job of it!"



"Nice pouches as well!"


"Here was an after breakfast delight!"  "Most of the hair in my teeth came from this man alone!"


"Skippy said that he liked my "pussy!"  "I completely forgot about the cat on my shoulder!"


"It's good to have a buddy that knows something about computers!"  "All he wanted as payment was to have me jack him off with my big dick!"  "He was happy!"


"My new paperboy came over to show me his qualifications for the job!"  "When he told me that he used to be an altar boy, I hired him immediately!"



"Ralph from the corner grocery brought over my order for the week!"  "He threw in large salami because I was such a good customer!"

"I'm sure glad he did that!"  "It saved me a trip down to the "Meat Market!"


"Heath Jordon submitted this photo of himself!"  "Doesn't he look cute with those sunglasses, and hairy chest?"


"Tyson, finally found a boy that knows how to make his daddy happy!"


"I'd say it's time to fuck!"  "What do you say boy?"



"No more beer for daddy!"  "If we're going to wrestle and fuck, I think he should at least "be here" for the experience!"



"Please tell me that that pouch is all you!"   "Please say it's so!"



"Nice big cock and balls on this daddy!"  "I hope it's not photoshopped!"  "I could have some real "fun" with those balls!"


"Ginger peachy chest hair...Ummmm!"


"Wrestle this Skippy!"



"Skippy said that I was an easy wrestle, and an even easier fuck!"  "I must confess, I wasn't really trying very hard!"



"Better let "Sleeping Booty" sleep it off!"  "Skippy will re-charge his balls when he wakes up!"


"Hmmm, I wonder if Skippy is worn down enough to take me on wrestling?"  "No, I better let him wrestle a couple of more guys before I embarass myself once again!"



"I like a man that keeps his mouth open while having sex!"  "When I'm ready to shoot my load, I don't have to order him to do it!"


"My hairy muscleboy Gage, doesn't have all that much muscle, but he does have one fantastic hairy chest!"


"Skippy caught me trimming my chest hair!"  "These are "sins" here!"


"I finally made my selection for the paperboy of the week!"  "He has all of the qualities I'm looking for in a paperboy!"  "Young, hairy, muscular, and with "killer forearms" to keep my dick interested for another week!"



"He may be vintage, but I'll take him on anyway!"  




"Ray wore his new harness to the bar last night!"  "I would have wrestled him for it, but I have plenty now!"



"Mooo've over butter!"



"Nice lickable tits!"  




 "Come on guys...Let's wrestle and fuck!"


No comments: