Pages

Saturday, November 3, 2012




"Hey Guys!"  "It's Saturday, and time for a Pool Party!"



"I hired my usual two pool boys to clean the filters!"  "They were the only crew that agreed to do it, considering how much jizz and hair gets in the filters!"


"Manny took care of the food this year!"  "He likes to cook!"...along with "other things!"


"I hired a couple of muscle boys to entertain the guys!"  "He will be available for wrestling, muscle worship, and other things too of course!"  "He'll do whatever it takes to make a guest happy!"



"I hope Danny snaps out of his sulky mood!"  "Maybe I'll ask the man above to give him a hairy chest rub"  "That always does it for me!"



"OK, but not until "after" the party!"



"I'm glad to see that my dungeon is being put to good use this year!"


"Johnny called to say that he'll be late for the party!"  "He has to work late again!"  "He never did tell me what he did for a living!"


"I liked this man from the start!"  "All he had to do was remove his shirt!"


"It didn't take Jake long to lose his shorts!"


"Larry tells me that a good wank before a party sets his mood!"  "OK, sure, just don't get jizz all over my hardwood floors!"


"Luke came right from work and didn't have time to change clothes!"  "That's OK, clothing is not required for this party!"


"I always called this man "Joe cool!"  "He was always ready for a tussle on the wrestling mat with me, and never seemed to sweat!"


"Ron sent me his "vintage" pic of him back in the day!"  "I blew it up to actual size and put it up over the bar!"  "He'll be surprised when he sees it!"


"What a cute and handsome guy!"  "His partner is a lucky man!"



"When I asked for an "ass shot" of Ben, this was all I got!"  "I wonder if he's trying to tease my dick!"


"Frank and his boy Carl can't wait to get the party started!"


"Mr. Peabody, and his boy Sherman already took over the guest room!"



"My new paperboy couldn't wait to show me his hairy ass!"  "He is so proud of it!"


"I felt sorry for my neighbour down the alley!"  "He doesn't get out much, but loves it when I make him squirt!"



"It didn't take Jon long to snag one of the bus boys out by the pool!"  "He's a horny little fucker!"



"One of the highlights of the party was the all guy "flex off!"  "Everyone participated either hired employees or guests!"  "The judges agreed that my bartender won this year!" 


"Here are some more shots of the "all guy flex off!"






"The hairy guys never seem to join in the competition!"  "Perhaps they were too busy!"



"I was happy to see my ex-paperboy show up at the party!"  "He's 20 and all grown up now!"
"I'm glad to see that he still likes to wrestle and fuck!"




"Str8Jeff showed me some of his latest "stretching techniques" to get the guys jacking!"



"I can't believe this dude had the nerve to try and kick me out of my own bedroom!"  "He didn't know that I was the host!"  "After I wrestled and fucked him for his gaff, he eventually found another bedroom so he could ball his own harem of guys!"


"Ken really didn't care who fucked him at this point!"  "He was wasted!"


"I think we found the source of our latest jizz and hair clog in the filter!"


"Another happy party bunch of guys!



"Tom and Jerry really like to put away the suds at these events!"


"Unfortunately, as with every one of my parties, I have to "pay-off" the local constabulary!"  "It only cost me a six-pack of beer and a couple of steaks to make him forget that he was Straight!"



"My USMC buddies love to party, and to wrestle, and to fuck!"  "They are my kind of guys!"


"As a joke, I had the DJ play "By a Waterfall" (a record from the 30's) whenever these two made out in the pool!"




 "The party is winding down!"  Guys are looking for a bitch to bed down with for the night!

No comments: