Pages

Saturday, November 10, 2012



"It's Saturday, and a long weekend (for some)  Happy soon to be Veteran's Day to all of my American Friends!"  "Don't forget about our "vets"  without them there would be no freedom!"
"Hug a veteran today, or better yet wrestle one to orgasm!"

"I'll start it off with this man below!"


"Yummy in the tummy!"


"With a hose like that, who could refuse him?"


"Yeah, isn't it the truth?"


"Make me scream daddy...I know you can do it!"


"Vet or not, I'll "do" him anyway!"


"Back in the "Stans" those hairy pukes loved it when I did this!"


"I was in one of the "Stans" as well!"  "I got my share of hairy nooky!"


"Rub fur with this guys...I know you want to!"


"Beefy hairy forearms, and a big dick, what's not to like?"


"I never made it to the "Stans" but I wrestled every man I could find prior to their leaving!"  "It was my way of showing my support for our fighting men!"


"I too was part of the "Home front" effort to entertain our troops!"  "I wanted to show them what they were fighting for!"


"After three tours in the "Stans" I was ready to come home to wrestle and fuck!"


"When Skippy suggested that he arm wrestle my calf muscles, I thought he was joking!"  "No, he wasn't!"  "He just likes muscle, and plenty of it!"

"Yeah, wrestle this hairy monster guys!"  "He's just waiting for you to ask!"


"I think that his ass is just a little too close to my clean dish towel!"


"As a grandpa, I'd still wrestle Skippy's butt down to the dirt!"  "But, eventually, he'd overpower me and fuck my hairy ass!"


"Skippy said that I was more to his liking as a wrestling partner!"  "I won't tell you just who 
"bonked"  whose balls first!"  "All I can say is that both of us got exactly what we wanted from each other's muscle, hair, and cock!"


"This reminds me of a "session" back in the "Stans!"  "They did everything they could to make us talk!"


"You don't ever tell Daddy no, you hairy little muscle stud!"


"Tool time once again!"


"I like it when my paperboys fight each other to see who I'll wrestle and fuck next!"  "All of the cream comes up to the top!"


"Yeah, suck those tits muscle boy!"  "Show daddy your appreciation!"


"I got sucked off on just about every occasion back in the "Stans" for some sin against Allah or another!"


"The first thing I did when I got back to the States from my tour in the "Stans" was to wrestle and fuck my muscle-boy neighbor!"  "He's never been out of Idaho, let alone the U.S!?


"I was a hit at the welcome back Veterans party on our block!"  "All of my friends were there from the old days to get in a "lick" or two of my hairy chest!"


"I was so horny when I got back to civilization, I even let a skinny twink jack me off!"


"All of my former Boy Scout buddies took me out camping...just for old time sake!"


"I can't believe Skippy kicked me out of bed!"  "He cited no muscle, and no hair as the reason!"  "Even my cock and ball size plus a muscular calf muscle wasn't enough to save me from the dust bin!"


"I just started to suck this hairy daddy off when Skippy shoved me out of the way!"  I had to wrestle and fuck the man above that he gave the "boot" to earlier!"  
"It's probably just as well.  "The daddy would have fucked my nuts off giving  me the "rug burn" from Hell with that chest of his!"



"As you can see, I didn't do anything with my eyebrows as Skippy suggested that I should have earlier!"
"If he wants them to "go" as he says, he'll have to wrestle and fuck me first!"

"Since he has bigger biceps and a full carpet of chest hair, I suspect, that is exactly what will happen!"


"My buddies told me that I was too old to be fooling around with Skippy sexually!"  "However, he made me feel like a new man!" (even though I screamed like a bitch)


"Skippy suspected that I was a "sleeper agent" from one of the terrorist groups back in the "Stans!"  "Actually, I was quite innocent!"  "I just love big American dicks up my hairy ass!"  "I'll tell the man everything he wants to know under those circumstances!"


"Skippy liked my "no bull" T-Shirt and wrestled me for it!"  "I got to wear one of his old ones home!"


"If guys only knew how effective this interrogation technique worked, there would be no reason for violence!"

No comments: