Pages

Monday, November 5, 2012

"Hey Guys!"  "Work your tail off in the gym this Sunday!"  "Tonight we're having steaks on the grill, and a camp-out fire pit!"


"Adam got me up early for our workout!"  "The party last night took it's toll!"


"I missed Skippy's party last night, but I'll be here for the fire pit tonight!"


"My God, what were they thinking?  "Ah, the innocence of the 50's"
 "My houseboy spent all day today cleaning up after the party last night!"  "I'll give him something nice and hot tonight!"


"One of the "hold-overs" from the party last night!"  "He was dead drunk this a.m!"  "Normally, I would have fucked him for passing out like that, but that's no fun!"  "I like guys to "be there" when I stick it to them!"


"Obviously, the party is still going on for these two!"


"I had to wrestle this dude for his shirt!"  I liked the saying, and I didn't have one like it in my closet!"
"I gave him one of my old ones to wear home!"


"My muscle-boy neighbour came over for some lawn football!"  "After a few 
tackles he finally got the idea that I intended to go "all the way home!"


"A couple of gym buddies keeping my seat warm!"


"I was really impressed with the amount of "dips" the man could do with that chain around his neck!"  "He was impressed with me when I came up under him and did the same amount of dips with him "and" the chain around my neck!"


"I love show and tells!"




 "I wanted to get some more "wood" for the fire!"  "I didn't expect this offering!"


"I don't know how many times I've told Jason to stop fucking my paperboy!"  "The kid has bigger thighs, bigger calf muscles, and a bigger set of nads!"  "One of these days" I told him "He's going to be fucking you!"

"But, he won't listen!"


"Skippy wanted me to be his wrestling partner at the exibition tonight!"  "Why did I agree to that?"  "He'll kick my ass again, and then fuck it!"
"I'm just a glutton for punishment!"


"Hopefully, Skippy will have a "hairy chest" show and tell tonight at the camp-fire!  "I want to be there showing off my fur!"


"I don't have quite as much fur as Skippy likes, but I do have one other quality that he is "nuts" about!"


"I plan on winning the most fur contest tonight at the camp fire!"


"Vintage fur is always welcome!"


"What is this I hear about a furry chest contest?"  "What, what, what...where, where!"


"The key to winning a hairy chest contest is to have "perky" nips!"  "It really makes my hairy chest stand out!"


"I agree with the man above!"  "A well "worked over" set of nips wins contests!"


"Skippy picked me as an unbiased judge for the most fur on a man's chest contest tonight!"  "My only payment for such a responsibility is two hours in bed with the winner!"  "Who said that judging has to be fair?"  "I consider everything a man has!"



"The guys think that fur makes a man!"  "Well, check out these guns guys!"  "Skippy would be toast in a wrestling match!"  ("Yeah, we all talk big when Skip isn't around!")



 "I like to prepare for a hairy chest contest by having my balls drained first!"  "Otherwise, being that close to so many hairy guys will make me squirt it all over the stage!"



"Everyone prepares for the Hairy Chest contest in different ways!"  "My way is to lay here and have Skippy rub his chest into mine!"  "He tells me that it has something to do with "cross pollination!"


"I'm not letting the guys see my chest hair until the final moment!"  "I'll then blow away the competition!"...or then again, perhaps I won't take my shirt off at all!"



"On a disappointing note, Jason was caught by the coppers!"  "I don't know what the charges were!"

"As I was arranging for his bail, one of the policemen said..."Are you absolutely certain that you have nothing to hide, and that you've told the Chief Inspector all that you know?"

"He shall be very cross with you if you haven't told him everything!"



"Back at the fire-pit, Girth wanted to make sure he won some sort of prize, if not the most hairy chested guy there!"



"Even though the hairy chested winner has yet to be announced, I already picked this one to rub fur with!"
"True, he doesn't have much muscle, and would be an "easy fuck!"  "But, his chest hair is calling to mine, and demanding to be tangled up!"



"Perhaps I was premature in my assessment of the man above!"  "This late entry to the contest changes everything!"  "If nothing else, I could have both, I suppose!"  "That would be fun, and a lot more fun muscle wise for me!"  "I hate taking advantage of hairy twinks!"


"Wait!"  "Stop the presses...there are two more to join in for my hairy-fest for the evening...!"



"OK, Skippy decided to take the last four guys!"  "He wants our combined strength pitted against his in a wrestling match!"  "He just wants to be fair!"  "And it certainly is!"  

"With four of us taking turns rubbing his hairy thatch, next to ours, all of his cream should come to the surface!"

No comments: