Pages

Saturday, November 24, 2012


Hey guy, it's "Black Friday!"  That means lots of black hairy chests on my men for the weekend!

"I trust everyone is stuffed with Turkey, and are now stuffing their own "turkeys" for the weekend!"





"I haven't seen his hairy chest as yet, but it must be "something" to be able to pick up those logs with one arm!"






 "The black hair goes all the way up guys!"



"I got my fill of stuffing yesterday!"  "My boyfriend spent the entire day stuffing me!"



"Uncle Al provided the desert for our dinner yesterday!" "There was plenty to go around!"



"Jamie got drunk at Thanksgiving this year taking off all of his clothes and challenging me to a wrestling match!"  "How could I say no?"  "He's such an easy fuck!"



"Hey guys, look close!"   "Check out the black hairy calf muscles on this muscle boy!"  "Now, pull his pants down to see just how hairy he is!"



"Since Skippy is always teasing me with his big dick, I thought I would show him mine!"




"Skippy invited me over for Thanksgiving dinner!"  "But, it wasn't a free meal!"  "I had to wrestle with him until his dick was ready to fuck my ass!"  "There is no "free lunch!"


"Nice hair pattern on this muscle boy!"  "His boyfriend has a nice dick as well!"  





 "I am one of the finalists in Skippy's "Hairy paperboy contest!"  "I have the hair and the dick size he craves, but no muscle!"  "Hopefully, he'll over-look that one flaw!"




"I used to be one of Skippy's paperboys back in the day!"  "Now, all I do is intimidate lesser men on the beach!"



"Skippy is supposed to announce the grand prize winner for the "Paperboy of the week contest!"  "Word has it that he'll postpone his ruling for another week as some late entries came in!"


"Skippy didn't think that I would make a very good "paperboy!"  "A good fuck, yes, but a paperboy, no!




"I was the one who suggested to Skippy to have a hairy chest rub contest!"
"I had the honour of being his first victim!"



"I always love going over to Skippy's house!"  "I don't have to wear fancy clothes, and he loves my scruff!  



"This is my third year tending bar at Skippy's Thanksgiving party!"  "He always gives me a big tip at the end of the party!"  (The tip of his dick of course)



"Hmmm!"  "I wonder how much money I could make giving hairy chest rubs?"  "Skippy seems to think that I would be good at it!"




 "I don't know why Skippy wastes his time with guys like the man above!"  "Especially when I am available for wrestling and fucking!"


"OK hot shot man!"  (above)  "Skippy likes dick and plenty of it on a man!  "That's why he "wastes" his time on guys like me!"




Note to the jealous men in the pics above......"OK guys!"  "While you're fighting it out to see who Skippy fucks first, he laying his big dick on top of mine!"  "If you're really good, I'll save some of his jizz for you....not!"




"I was named the winner of the "Hairy Chest Rub" contest!"  "The winner was decided by the amount of chest hair the other guy lost combing it out of mine!"  



"I need to suggest to Skippy that we add another contest...."The hairy forearm contest!"
"I plan on winning that one!"



Note to the man above..."In your dreams muscleman!"  "I have the most hair on my forearms!"



"Heath sent us his Thanksgiving pic!"  "Doesn't he look good enough to eat?"  "I'll start by licking his nips and working my way down!"



"If you guys want a hairy chest rub, give me a call!"



"This is my third crop of chest hair for 2012"  "Skippy keeps wearing it off with his own "Brillo pad!"




"Skippy thinks I'm too prissy!"  "I need more hair, more muscle, and more attitude!"  "Oh...and I need to stop giving up my ass without a fight!"




"I'm still working on my "Time Machine" so I can go back and fuck this man's nuts off!"  "Too bad I can't bring him back home with me!"  "He'd make a good paperboy!"

No comments: