Pages

Monday, November 26, 2012



"Hey guys!"  "Happy Monday!" Time to get back into the gym and work off those Thanksgiving meals!"  I added a few of my favourites today to wrestle and fuck!"  Everyone of them will keep you in shape!"  (And your balls drained too of course!)


"I always start the day off with a bang, and before I even get out of bed!"  "Just roll him over and fuck his nuts off!!"  "No doubt, this guy has a hairy chest as well!"  "You'll want to pick the hair out of your teeth before going to work!"





"Jason's alarm didn't go off this morning!"  "Maybe you can hop on him before he realizes that it's a "work day!"




"Skippy jacked me off with his big dick before he went to work!" "It felt so good!"




"Sure, I'm "vintage" but Skippy doesn't mind!"  "A hole is a hole as far as he is concerned!"  "Besides, he likes my hairy muscular legs!"




"This daddy was too big to kick out of bed, so I just fucked him in place "doggy style!"  "It took me a while to disengage my chest hair from the hair on his back!"  "He had such a nice thick coat, I didn't want to rip it out!"



"Hey, hey, you furry animal!"  "Do you want to wrestle and get fucked?"




"It's not what you think!"  "I'm not hiding in the closet!"  



"Skippy said that I had to beef up in the gym!"  "Otherwise, he'll cut me from the herd!"




 "How about a "Big Dick Contest this week?




"I know, I spend way too much time in this position!"  "I need to get a life!"




Note to the man above:  "Well, muscle boy, if you spent more time under me, you wouldn't have to peddle your ass to other guys on the Web!"





"I've been on this blog before, but I keep posting the same pic!"



"My goal this week is to pry Skippy's thighs apart!"  "All I have to do is muscle him into position, and fuck his ass!"

"The only problem with that theory is that it always happens to me when we get together!"  "But I can dream can't I?"



"If that isn't an invitation to wrestle for the "top bunk" I don't know what is!"



"It's a little early for Christmas, but what the hey!"



"Nice and sticky, just the way I like it!" 




"We already have two guys lined up for the big dick contest!"



"Russ and his boy Alex entered the big dick contest as you can see!"




"My dick isn't as big as the others, but still nothing to be ashamed of!"  "I'm hoping when Skippy judges the contest, he'll be distracted by my hairy chest and award me first prize!"



"There is nothing in the world like having a hot hairy guy wrap those hairy muscular thigh and calf muscles around your body!"




"I give really good hairy chest rubs if any guy out there is interested!"




"Skippy agreed for us to "tag team" his body after he gets home from work!"  "We plan on draining his big balls for dinner!"



"Yeah, suck your daddy's cock muscle boy!"



"I missed my ride to work this a.m!"  "Can't anyone out there give me a "ride!"



"Getting a hairy chest rub from Skippy is a lot like catching your chest hair in a zipper!"  "Only a thousand times worse!"





"I don't mind wrestling with Skippy!"  "He lets me win now and then, but not when he's horny!"



"I know, it's an odd position, but it really develops my triceps!"



"Check out those hairy legs!"



Note to the guy above..."Yeah, but you need some muscle to go along with those hairy legs!"



"Wrestle and fuck this Skippy!"


No comments: