Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2012



"Happy American Thanksgiving Guys!"

"It's another year to be thankful for all that we have, good friends, family, and fantastic SEX!"



"I found this man lost in the woods!" (or maybe it was the woody)  "Probably not, I don't see any evidence of it!"



"As usual, I make my own Thanksgiving Stuffing this year!"  "I had to inject a triple batch for this man's ass!"




"Invite a serviceman over for the Holidays!"  "Show him how much you appreciate his efforts protecting our country!"



"Dan always shows up for his yearly "rug burn" against my hairy chest"  "He too loves to start the holidays off with a "BANG!"




"Don't forget our unfortunate brothers (the hairless ones) that abound on our planet!"  "They too need all of the love and hair stimulation they can get!



Dereck and his boy Taylor put on a sex demo for those who are a bit unsure just how to 
"do it!"



"Our foreign exchange Military student showed off his wares!"



"Rusty came over for a little chest hair stimulation"  "I was happy to oblige!"


"I don't know why Jason always insists on dressing up for Thanksgiving Dinner!"



"Mike came over a couple of hours ahead of time to pump me up in the gym before dinner!"  "As it turned out, I pumped his ass up with as much jizz as I could!"


"Kenny wanted to know if I had any stuffing left over from the "Turkey!"  "I did indeed!" "I always hold something back in reserve for those last minute opportunities!"



"I felt sorry for little Pete!"  "He didn't even come close in my weekly "Paperboy of the week" contest!"  "Perhaps in a few years he'll put on more muscle!"
"Anyway, I gave him my traditional "hairy chest rug burn!"  "That was what he really wanted!"



"My neighbourhood boy scouts came to the door asking for donations!"  "This is how they collect it!"



"I had to take Karl aside (in my bedroom) to give him a private "ball draining session!"
"He get's so horny during the holidays!"  "I don't want him fucking the other guests before I get to them first!"


"Another man showed up dressed for dinner!"  "Hey, we're not that formal around here guys!"



"This man showed up for dinner unannounced!"  "He said he would give me a "rug burn" for food!"
"No problem there!"



"Andy wanted my special formula for stuffing a Christmas Goose!"  "He seemed to be satisfied!"


"Burt wanted to try his luck against me in the "Rug Burn" Contest!"  "He did OK for as long as he lasted.   Fortunately, his chest hair survived!"  "Not everyone is so lucky!



"Not everyone eats Turkey at Thanksgiving!"  "Many guys prefer Chicken instead!"  "Personally, it all tastes the same to me!"



"When Will came over for Thanksgiving, he looked so cute in his uniform!"  "I had no idea he had a hairy chest!"  "He was a real "contender" in the "Hairy Chest rug burn" contest!"







"Nothing like vintage fur!" 



 "Santa is just passing judgment on my Christmas tree before he heads back to the North Pole!"
"I was a very good boy this year, so we both gave each other exactly what we wanted a little early!"


"Santa left this man as an early Christmas gift!"  "It must have really been "worth it" having me wresle and fuck Santa senseless to get this surprise package!"
"I had to promise not break it this year, as I do with all of my toys!"

No comments: