Pages

Monday, November 19, 2012



"Hey Guys...Welcome to Big Cock and Ball Monday!"


"Everyone likes to see a man's big balls jumping out of his pants!"  "The fact that the material is so thread-bare is proof that the man's balls are wearing through, screaming to get out!"


"I would hop on this in a New York minute!"


"Reaching for the stars!"


"Here is a cute hairy little animal to play with along with those gonads!"


"Now, those are some big balls!"


"Where is my 16 oz beer can measuring stick when I need it?"



"I love men that use both hands to jack off, with room left over for a hungry mouth!"



"Not the best pic of Girth and his buddy, but you get the idea of how big his balls are!"



 "Drain your daddy's balls muscle boy!"


"It makes you want to go on a "liquid diet! doesn't it?"



"The total package!"



"Swing that big dick!"



"I'm not a fan of PA's!"  "Only because he'll have to sit down to pee for the rest of his life!"
(It shoots out of both holes...the piss and the cum)


"He's not all that muscular, but it's all about the cock and balls today!"



"He no doubt wins many "shooting" contests with that "Colt 45!"




 "No need to stretch his balls!"



"Hmmm, I wonder if I'll ever get a chance to run this up Skippy's ass?"  "Probably not!"  "Once he starts to fuck me, I don't even know which planet I'm on!"



"I'm currently on Skippy's waiting list for him to change out my DNA!"  (You have to be uncut for that)
"I could use a lot more muscle and hair on my body!"



"I just joined Skippy's treatment program to change out my DNA!"  "The ball injections from his big dick are starting to work already!"  "Hopefully, by Christmas, I'll be a harry mamouth with muscles out to there!"


"Two dicks in 3/4 time!"  (What a great song)



"It's the best way to really bring the cream to the surface!"  "So much better than jacking off!"  (tossing off in the UK)




"So far I'm the grand prize winner in Skippy's big dick contest!"



"Note to the big dicked boy above..."I wouldn't be so sure about that!  "Your dick may be bigger, but my balls are bigger than yours!"



"Don't fight guys!"  "There is plenty of dick on this board to go around for everyone!"



"Humph, I'm not a bit worried on who Skippy will pick as the guy with the biggest set of nuts!"  "That would be me!"


"Yeah, get those legs up in the air hair boy!"  



"Big dicks are nice, but shooting the "distance" is what counts!"





"Ha, I've got all of you guys beat!"  "Skippy surely cannot ignore this monster between my legs!"



"I really don't care who wins the big dick contest!"  "Just as long as I get to wrestle with Skippy naked for a couple of hours!"  



"I was going to save this photo for "Ass Wednesday"  but those big balls kept getting in the way!"




"Skippy likes the milk far more than the actual size of a man's dick!"  "However, size does matter!"




"I'm just waiting to be judged for the "Biggest cock and balls Contest!"  


"Skippy didn't seem to mind that I was a three time winner of his "Paperboy of the week" contest!"  "I wanted a shot at the grand prize for the best  "Cock and balls!"



"Hey, I know how to win a contest!"  "A man needs a hairy ass.."and" a good set of nuts!"



"Congratulations to the Grand Prize winner!"  "Too bad we didn't get a better pic, but you get the idea of just what made him win!"

No comments: