Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2012


"I have this urge in my loins to muscle this guy down to the dirt and stick it to him!"  "Just as soon as he gets out of Biology class!"


"This man has no trouble at all reeling the guys in at the beach!"


"Another Heath Classic pose!"





 "Oh, Yeah!"  "Nice hairy "wrestling legs!"



"Sure he's a "Pirate's Dream...a sunken chest!"  "But at least it's a hairy one!"


"No pissing on the native plants!"


"Nice fur-ball" to roll around with naked!"


"I want to arm wrestle your calf muscles!"


"Yeah, fondle those big balls muscle boy!"


Ummmm, nice hairy ass!"


"Take your pick guys!"  "I'll take on all three if no one is interested!"


"I knew it was a big mistake taking on Skippy for wrestling!"  "As you can see, he rubbed off all of my chest hair with that coarse Brillo pad of his, and licked up the remains!"



"Is this guy cute or what?"



"Mr. Caputo needs to be wrestled and fucked immediately for striking a pose like that!"


"I'll take the hairy guy with the big dick!"  "The other one gets the boot!"


"Officer Manning needs a place to crash this afternoon!"  "He had a hard day at the office!"


"Boot licker!"


"Yeah, suck the juice out of those big balls boy!



"Be honest guys!"  "Wouldn't you  love to hold this hairy chested blond muscle boy down, and run your dick up his treasure trail?"  "I'd splash my jizz all over the underside of his chin!"


"Smooth is good too!"


"Wrestle and fuck me Skippy!  "I know you want to!"


"I'll wrestle the man above to exhaustion, just as soon as I Velcro the man with the hairy back below to my chest!"  "That really makes a man cum when I do that!"


"I won the first prize in Skippy's hairy chest contest...Daddy division!"  "The prize was two hours in bed with Skippy naked!


"I missed out on the prizes for the most hairy chest contest, but Skippy wrestled and fucked me anyway!"
"I'm glad he thinks of the underdog now and then!"


"I was a little "miffed" that Skippy picked a hairy daddy over me!"  "Can you imagine picking a man old enough to be my father, over the likes of ME?"


"I didn't win any prizes at the most hairy contest, but I got to tangle with Skippy anyway!"  "He liked my muscle!"


"Suck that dick!"


"I received 2nd place in the most hairy chest contest...Daddy division!"  "I only lasted an hour in bed with Skippy, but it was worth it!"


"I won the grand prize as the most hairy guy on Skippy's blog!"  "I'm still collecting my "winnings" out of Skippy's balls in regular daily installments!"


I love hairy guys!"


"Skippy saved me till the end.  "Or rather, his dick got to see the "end" of me!

No comments: