Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

"Hey guys...consider signing up as a member!"  It's free!"  "Follow me here, or send me pics that you would like to see posted!  Skippy


"I always get extra horny on Mondays for some reason!"  "Probably because there is an entire planet of hot, hairy, and muscular men just waiting to be hunted down, wrestled, and fucked!"

"Happy Monday guys!"


"He's hot, horny, and 20 years old!"  "I'll take this one and in spite of him not having any chest hair!"


"This is more like it...but where is the beef?"


"OK, here is the beef!"


"Actually, this cartoon figure is more to my liking for wrestling and fucking!"  "Minus the blades of course!" 
"Besides a good wrestle and a fantastic fuck, I'd make him eat that cigar for smoking in my presence!" 


"I'll bet you showed the other boys how you won that ribbon!"


"I'd get my share of "tit milk" sucked out of these two glads!"


"Ummm, check out those triceps!"  "He's just begging to be wrestled and fucked!"


"Ever since Skippy started rubbing off my chest hair with his, it grows back a lot faster!"


"Just two buds!"


"I can never get enough of Gary's hairy chest, big biceps, and killer legs!"


"Hey, it's Monday morning, and another round of "Paperboy" tryouts in Skippy's lair!"  "He likes hairy men with muscular legs!"


"I stand a good chance of making it to the finals for Skippy's paperboy of the week!"  "After a couple of hot wrestling sessions with the man, I'm confident he'll choose me this Friday!"


"No, the kid above doesn't stand a chance!"  "After Skippy sees my chest, and what I can do for his big balls on a wrestling mat, he'll forget all about that hairy twink!"


"You boys fight it out, I'm just "jazzed" to be here on Skippy's blog!"


"I suppose you are wondering why I'm left on the shelf at closing time!"  "Even that fat fuck in the blue shirt snagged the last boy left!"  "Won't somebody take me home?"



"Mirror, mirror on the wall, who's the fairest of them all?"
Until I met Skippy, my mirror used to be my only competition!"  "Now, I'm not so sure!"


"What did guys do before they invented form-fitting underwear?"


"If Skippy doesn't pick me for "paperboy of the week" this Friday, I'll go crazy!"  "As you can see, my dick is all ready to shoot!"






"Beach Blanket Bingo Revisited!"  "Chances are Annette and Frankie never even thought of this!"


"Skippy likes my scruff!"  "It's a good thing he does!"  "I can't wait to feel his dick up my hairy ass!"


"Skippy told me that I was starting to get a bit "pudgy!"  "He'll cut me from the herd if I don't shape up!"




"Skippy thinks that I am pudgy as well!"  "The only thing that saves my bacon is the fact that I have more chest hair than most guys, and a big set of nads!"  "Still, I've been back in the gym pumping the iron to stay on Skippy's "To Do" list!"


"Nice hairy daddy!"


"The man on the right has some fantastic "thigh pullers!"  "Yeah, after the dude sucks you dry, we'll wrestle for the top bunk!"


"I love a little chicken breast in my diet now and then!"


"Hey Skippy, wrestle me!"  "I'll give up real easy!"  "Just don't hurt me!"


"Yeah, suck that big dick, you hairy little bitch boy!"


"I'm also trying out for Skippy's "Paperboy of the week" contest running all this week until Friday!"
"There is talk that he'll pick more than one!"  "Since I am probably the most muscular of all of the dudes above, I and another of his hairy buddies will tag team him at the same time!"  "That should get his juices flowing!"



I don't have any illusions of winning the Paperboy of the week contest!"  "Second place isn't all that bad!"
"It's only two hours in bed with the man as opposed to the entire weekend!"  "To tell you the truth, I wouldn't last that long anyway!"



"Hey guys, if anyone has the full version of this man's hairy chest, write me here, or at gymratskip@yahoo.com
I'm dying to see the entire "bush!"  "My dick is going crazy...Skippy"


"Big dicks and big balls are my most favourite body part...next to a hairy chest, hairy forearms, and big biceps..and legs too of course!"


"I know you want to wrestle with me daddy!"  "Any bets on how long you would last?"  "I could make you "last" a long time!"


"Oh, YEAH!!!"  "Back off guys...this hairy daddy is all mine!"


"Hey guys...consider signing up as a member!"  It's free!"  "Follow me here, or send me pics that you would like to see posted!  Skippy


No comments: