Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2012


Today is Tuesday, and anything goes!"  "Just as long as the men are hot, hairy, and willing to play "ball" with me!"



"Love that hairy chest and big dick!"  "I can't get enough!"



"Cute muscle boy!"  "He'd be an easy wrestle and fuck!"



"Support our Troups this Thanksgiving!"  "Many have no place to go for the Holidays!"



"Hey, guys, I finally made it to Skippy's blog!"  "I agreed to be a "test subject" in Skippy's "Rapid Chest Hair growth" experiment that he is conducting!"
(Before Shot)



"Here is a pic of my hairy leg after just a few injections of Skippy's special hair growth formula!"



"Skippy said that he has other programs in the wind for making a guy's balls bigger!"  "He has a few more "measurements" against his own to monitor my progress!"



"Actually, I opted for the "dick stretching" technique against Skippy's Big banana, as opposed to the direct "injection that he gives other men!"  "I want to try that out first before I let the man change out my DNA!"


"He looks like a happy camper, and I haven't even fucked him as yet!"




"I gambled a stamp and sent for Skippy"s free "Chest Hair grouth formula!"  (See ad below)
"I'll let you guys know how I made out!" 



"Well, here it is guys!"  "This is the original Skippy's Hairy Chest formula" passed down through my family of hairy chested Neanderthals for centuries!"  "Don't be fooled by substitutes!"  "This is the real deal!"

"This was originally sold by mail for the price of $10 dollars back in the 50"s!"  I'm pleased to offer it to you  absolutely free of charge (for those who qualify) 

"There are no age limitation, and no restrictions of body type or size!"  "Quantities are limited, and made up on demand fresh from the "source!"  



"I didn't get the results expected out of Skippy's Hairy Chest formula!"  (Although it's better than nothing at all...which is what I had)  
"So, I'll fly to Germany to meet with Skippy personally to get a "personal" application of the formula and have it rubbed in with his own Brillo pad!"  "Skippy told me that I may initially lose what I've already got, but it will grow back twice as thick!"


"I tried one of Skippy's other products for penis growth!"  "The formula and special technique used at Skippy's clinic increased my length and girth by 2 inches!"  "I would highly recommend it to anyone!"



"As a personal "applicator" of Skippy's Hairy Chest growth formula (and personal user) I can testify that I have more hair on my chest, arms and legs than ever before!"


"Here is a pic of Skippy's Hairy Chest growth formula being applied to a first time user!"  "As you can see, guys are really surprised at how easy it goes on (in really) and that the cream (once produced) spreads evenly all over the hairless areas of the chest and arms stimulating those dormant hair follicles!"



"Another successful user of Skippy's Hairy Chest Formula!"




"I really have plenty of chest hair now,  but I wanted to try the product anyway, on those hard to reach hairless areas of my butt!"  



"A long time user of Skippy's product!"  "Satisfaction is guaranteed!"



"Skippy's Hairy Chest Growth formula also works on legs!"  "Guys were always kicking sand in my face at the beach because I had "chicken legs!"  "Since I've been using Skippy's product, I am the one kicking sand in muscle boy's faces!"



"I went from no-hair to "Mo-hair" after just a few injectiions of Skippy's product!"




 "I opted for Skippy's special offer of the Hairy Chest growth formula, and the "dick enhancement formula!"
"As you can see, I'm making steady progress!"



"I wanted to try Skippy's product on my legs first!"  "That way I could see how the special formula works!"
"Next week, I'll go for the "full treatment!"



"Here is a before and after shot showing the fast results of Skippy's Rapid, Hairy Chest growth formula!"





"After wrestling with Skippy for a couple of hours,  "I couldn't take the pounding required to "milk" Skippy's Hairy Chest growth formula" out of his gonads and  into my all-too sensitive areas of my body.
"I'll still get good results on a topical salve, but it won't work as well as the full internal application!"








"Yet another testimonial of Skippy's Chest hair growth formula!  "Get it now Guys!"  "The results are great, and it sure beats playing the piano for entertainment!"



"Muscle this Skippy!"  "I have my own formula to make guys biceps 2 inches bigger!"  "I know that your ad gurarantees 3" inches of growth, but I don't believe that!"  "We need to wrestle first to see who the B.S'er is!"


"I want to make sure I have enough of Skippy's Hairy Chest formula stored up in my balls!"  "I have a few buddies I'd like to try it on...just for fun!"







"I was considered a "hard core" case using Skippy's special Hairy Chest formula!"  "Then, one day, I started growing chest hair!"  





 "I'm considered one of Skippy's best clients using the "Skippy Hairy Chest Formula!"  "My next project is to get Skippy's bicep and arm development formula to get the total  "pakage!"


No comments: