Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2012


"Hey guys!"  Today's offerings are really the "PITS!"  "But don't worry, there are plenty of hot and hairy guys showing off "other" things!"


"I've featured this mana before, but can never get enough!"


"He's ripe for the "take-down!"


"When Skippy started to lick my pits, I went nuts!"  "I mean I really went NUTS!"  "This is my third pair of pants today!"


"Russian muscle boys are so much fun to wrestle with!"


"Nice pit hair!"



"I had to bribe Skip's moderator with a free lick of my hairy chest  to slip in my latest cum shot!"  "I was hoping Skippy would see it and give me a call!"


"Uh, I think Skippy will be very busy with these two for the rest of the afternoon!"


"Skippy told me that I was a "Pirate's dream"....A sunken chest!"  "If I ever get enough guys together, I'll hold that hairy little fuck down and slip him my big dick...shown below:!"


"I've been working in Skippy's garden all morning flexing and teasing his dick when he peeks out of the window!"  "Sooner or later, his balls will explode up my hairy ass!"


 "I guess I hit it at the right time!"
"The Generals seem to be taking orders from their "privates" lately!"


"Yeah, suck that cock muscle boy!"


"Skippy told me that if I beat him in arm wrestling, I could fuck him!"  "I keep trying, but the rules are clear!" "I get his horn every time!"


"I don't have any illusions of winning a wrestling match with Skippy!"  "I just want him to fuck me like the dog that I am!"



"I felt sorry for the guy above!"  We decided to tag team Skippy in wrestling!"  "That was fun!"  "But, I barely escaped with my chest hair intact!"


"No pit hair, but the pits none the less!"



"I tried out for Skippy's "Paperboy of the week" contest!"  "Hopefully, I have a shot at it!"  "What do you guys think?"


"I am really an escapee from yesterday's "Ass Wednesday's"  photo shoot!"



"Skippy told me that I had the best looking ass in the neighbourhood!"  "I'll bet he tells all of the guys that!"



"Randy showed up just in time for lunch!"  "Fortunately, he brought lunch with him as you can see!"



"You have to love a man with a hairy chest and thick wrists!"




"I love to Velcro pit hair with the guys!"


"I couldn't put this on Youtube!"  "Their reasoning was something about a VPL (Visible penis line) that was unacceptable!"


"I was really a hit at Skippy's pool party!"  "I must have had ten guys muscle me down!"


"I'm just relaxing after a long hard wrestle and fuck!"


"Skippy really takes advantage of me!"  "He will Velcro his pit hair to mine, and rip it out to the roots!"  "Sure it hurts, but it grows back twice as thick!"  "One of these days, I'll be ripping the hair out of his pits!"


"True, I don't have any pit hair, but I don't mind!"  Skippy has enough for 5 guys!"
"When he tickles my pits with it, I go nuts!"



"I'm almost afraid to grow any more chest hair!"  "Skippy goes wild when I do!"  



"Oh, yeah...Lick my cock you little puke!"


"Skippy really likes my big banana!"


"Ummm, check out the size of those big balls doing the fucking!"

No comments: