Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2012


"I couldn't resist showing off my triceps on Skippy's blog!"  "He loves to muscle me down to the dirt to dominate me!"




"Hey Fuck me Daddy!" 



"Aren't you guys jealous of my hairy boyfriend?"


"Skip said that I missed a spot while washing his car!"  "It was an accident, and only a jizz spot!  "Even so, he made me lick it off!"


"I'm one of Skippy's fantasy wrestle and fucks!"  "If I really looked like this, I would be bonking his balls, not  the other way around!"


"OOOh, I love big dicks up my ass!"


"Just friends!"




"Cute face and nice balls, but no muscle!"  "Sigh!"



"Sleeping Booty" needs a wake up call!"  "Run your dick up and down his pecs!"  "That should gently wake him up!"


"He fell asleep jacking off!"


"Look at that hairy chest!"


"He didn't like getting kicked out of bed, but he was just too lazy during sex!"


"Skippy promised to wrestle both of us shorties at the same time!"  "We're confident we can bonk his big balls to the Moon!"...."But, if not, he can bonk ours there and back!"


"I don't know how my pic was selected for this blog!"  "I have no real muscle!"



"If I can just get Skippy's attention, perhaps he'll overlook the fact that I don't have any chest hair!"


 "Ha, I didn't have any trouble getting Skippy's attention!"  "He jumped my bones as soon as I walked into the gym!"




"How would you like to wrestle, cuddle, and then fuck these two boyfriends?"  "My cum in my balls is already boiling seeing the man with the hairy back!"


"I don't know why Skip is so concerned with guys with a hairy back!"  "What's up front is what counts as far as I'm concerned!"



"Karl is always ready and willing to bring a man's cum to the surface!"


"Wrestle this Skippy!"



 "Skip told me that this was a great chest exercise!"   "Plenty of incentive as well to pull those heavy weights together!"





"Yeah, enjoy fucking that muscle stud of a paperboy's ass Daddy!"  "One of these days, he'll be fucking your ass!"

No comments: