Pages

Monday, October 15, 2012


"A friend of mine requested a couple of pics of guys that wear glasses!"  "They say to never hit a man with glasses!"  (It's OK to hit on him though)


"The muscles are fine, but those eyebrows have got to go!"

"Cute and hairy...and he wears glasses!"


 


"The only thing better than wrestling and fucking a super hairy wrestler is wrestling and fucking two of them!"



"I'd make this man last a long time on my wrestling mat, or for however long as he lasted!"


"Once I get my "time machine" working, I'll go back in time to wrestle and fuck this guy!"  "He'd be an easy fuck of course, but I do like guys with hairy legs!"


"Speaking of wrestling and fucking a man senseless, I may have to move him up on my "to do" list for October!"






"No need to tie this man up for me!"  "Although he may want to tie me up after I start wrestling with him!"



"I don't know how this man got past my screeners of hot and horny men!"  "The only thing I see here is "attitude" and a big set of balls of course!"  "That's something at least!"


No comments: