Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

"Hey guys!"  "Happy Halloween!"  "Time to get into those costumes and strike terror in the neighbourhood!"  "Join my party!"

It's also "Ass Wednesday!"...check out the selection of hot and hairy asses below:




"My buddy Manuel told me that he could support a pumpkin on his cock using the hole that Str8Jeff drilled into it with his dick!"  "I'll need more proof than this!"


"My neighbour boy Jason is going as a footballer!"  "He's got the balls allright!"


"Even guys who work the "toons" like to dress up as the "Sadd Man!"


"Terry is going as a Knight of the Round table!"  "He said he got the idea when I bent him over one!"


"Brad is going as "Farmer Brown!"  "He said that he may need my help later getting out of his costume!"  "No problem there!"  "What's a buddy for?"



"Skippy's costume was the easiest to come up with!"  "He is going as himself..only without the glasses!"




"Matt is going as a "Muscle boy!"  "I think he needs more padding to make his costume believable!"


"Cliff and his boy Charlie are going as wrestlers!"


"Dennis didn't realize that it was a costume party, so I just lent him a pair of my shorts!"  "He's now going as a stick of dental floss!"


"I'm OK with impromptu costumes!  "This one may actually win a prize!"


"Another man showed up without a costume!  "I may have to keep him locked in the bedroom until I can figure out what to do with him next!"


"Batman and his boy Robin were the hit of the party!"


"I ran out of ideas for the third man that showed up at the party without a costume!"  "Maybe he can just go as "Nature Boy!"



My good buddy Ken showed up wearing only a jizz stained jock strap!"  "It's good enough for me!"


"Allen wanted me to arm wrestle his muscular legs since he has no upper body strength!"  "It's how we both got off in that relationship!"   "I like those qualities in a muscle boy!"


"I put this man to work as my bartender at the party!"  "He didn't have a costume either!"


"So, guys...it's "Ass Wednesday" as well as Halloween!"  "Enjoy!"

"Don't forget to support our troops!"  "They too need all of the love you can give them!"

"Officer Daniel wanted to have a flex off with me when he cornered me in my basement!"  "One thing led to another, and before you know it, he was wrestled and fucked senseless for trying to bust up my party!"



"Some of my party goers for Halloween had some mighty fine (and hairy) asses!"


"I may have to have a hairy ass contest next year if I do this party again!


"Ben and Jerry said that they would pay for the mess to my new chair!"  "The last time that happened, they paid me off with a gallon of Chocolate Ice Cream!"


"Rod, and his boy Taylor were drunk as usual!"  "I'll have to video cam their activities to get payment should they damage my new white rug"  "The way Rod jacks it out, my new rug will wind up looking like shit on a white rag!"



"Ah, and the highlight of the party!"  "My new paperboy showed up to show me his wares!"
Don't you know I had fun prying those hairy legs apart and fucking that virgin ass of his!"

No comments: