Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2012


"Check out that thatch of black hair growing up over his tank top!"


"Mitch had a nice hairy chest back in the day!"


"Too bad he's just a cartoon!"  "If he was real, I'd wrestle and fuck his nuts off!"


"He looks like a zombie!"  "Just in time for Halloween!"


"Personally, I love to start the "jack" at the bottom of the treasure trail, and shoot it up his hairy chest so hard, that it splashes under his chin!"


"From a local German magazine!
(Real Men)
(I am my body!)



"He looks like he's ready to wrestle!


"Big dick on this hairy daddy!"  "Lets wrestle and fuck first!"  "You can take a shower after I've fucked your bubble ass!"


"Nice big dick and and nads on this hair boy!"



"Man, check out the thick blond hairy legs on this vintage guy!"  "It's hard to find legs like this on men today!"


"Aint it the truth!"


"It took me a total of 15 seconds to muscle this boy for his pink shirt!"  "I won't wear it though!"  I'll send it to Lady GaGa!"




This was actually the prize I wanted after I got that awful pink shirt off of him!







"Big Joe and I wrestle quite frequently!"  "He likes the muscle worship, and I love fucking his muscular ass!


"I knew it was a mistake showing off my bod after seeing the guy above!"  "Skip took pity on me though to wrestle and fuck me senseless!"


"I love the way this big balled muscle boy fucks a man!"


"He's not really a cowboy, but a Cowbull!"  "He loves to get wrestled and fucked!"


"The boy next door just moved in!"  "We became wrestling and fuck buddies right away!"  "All I had to do was rub my hairy chest next to his, and he was ready to go!"


"I suspected that my hairy chested neighbor was balling the paperboy!"  "I wrestled and balled "him" hard for doing that to that fine young boy!"  (Not for what he did, but because it was I that had seen him first!)

(P.S.  All models are over 18 to keep it legal)

No comments: