Pages

Sunday, October 21, 2012


"My buddies were quite the jokesters!"  "They told me to be sure to shave off all of my body hair before sending in a pic to Skippy's Blog!"  
"It's a good thing I did!"  "Skippy wrestled and fucked my nuts off for even looking at a razor!"


"Ha ha, my buddies tried the same thing with me!"  "It worked again!"  "Skip had his dick so far up my ass for shaving I thought I would choke on it from the inside out!"


"After the third time of getting "smooth" pics from readers of his blog, Skippy is getting wise!"  "He fucked me so hard, I'm sure I'll have his baby next Summer!"



"After seeing what happened to the guys above, I just had to try my luck with yet another semi-smooth pic!"
"As it happened, Skip invited me in for lunch first!"  "Oh, sure Skippy fucked me, but he was gentle!"

"Anyway, I got lunch thrown in, where the others above only got muscled down the hard way, and fucked like the dogs they were!" 


"It seems like every time I fuck one of the neighbourhood boys, (legal ones)  their dad comes over for more of the same!"  "Like Father, like Son, I suppose!"



"That better not be "air brushed" hair on that chest, muscle boy!"  "Fake fur earns a man a fucking twice as hard!"

No comments: