Pages

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

"Cute muscle boy to wrestle and fuck!"


"Who besides me has the balls to take this man on wrestling?"

"Brad would be a much easier guy to wrestle with than the man above, although I don't know if he'd like being fucked any better!"

"It's almost time kiddies!"  "Time to pop those pumpkins!"



"You have to admit that God does figure into the screaming part during sex!"  "For some, it's the only religion that is truly "meaningful!"


"Blond hairy asses are my dick's number one "priority" much as I love to say it!"

"I love how the man is trying to decide what to wear today!"  "I vote for no clothes, or at least not until after I've fucked him first and he's had a proper shower!"


"Now I know why the pool filters are always clogged with jizz and hair!"



"Yeah, that's nice to know God, but you need to tell the Church about it!"  "Somehow, they've got it all wrong!"..."or are you just saying that?"




"I agree, ejaculations have made me the muscle boy that I am today!"  "I can's say enough good about it!"


"Now those are some "wrestling" thighs to pit your loins against!"


No comments: