Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2012





 "I was hoping Skippy would post this pic of me on his blog!"  "He likes blonds with hairy legs and a big dick!"



"Since Skippy is a wrestler, I thought he would like to see some of my best qualities!"  "I just have to hold my load in long enough for him to pop my cherry!"


"I don't know what all the fuss is about with the guy pictured above!"  "I have more hair, and my balls are bigger!"  "I think Skippy should wrestle and fuck me first!"



"Come on guys...is there any doubt who the daddy is here?"


"Hmm.  Nice back muscles, and a fantastic ass!" (from what I can see)  


"I couldn't believe that Skippy beat me at arm wrestling!"  "It's probably because he's such a short little fucker!"  "His forearm is closer to the table, and therefore didn't have as far to go!"




"Ummm!"   "Cream filled donuts!"  "My favourites!"



Uhh, should he be up on that antenna structure with all of those wires?"  "I like roasted wennies as much as the next guy, but I hate the smell of burnt hair!"



"This pic was snapped of me just before Skippy made me eat my cigarette!"  "After he fucked me for "lighting up"  in his presence, he said "now you have two red butts!"



"I didn't realize that my balls were hanging out when Skip took my picture!"  I wondered why he just snapped the bottom part of me!"


"I needed to give Skippy a little more incentive to finish modifications on his "Time machine!"  "He promised me he'd come back and tease my dick!"


"Another fantastic shot of Heath Jordan doing what he does best!"


"Sorry for the duplicate pic!"  "Skip didn't notice it the first time!"  "Perhaps he'll see this one!"


"Nothing like a cold shower to cool my nuts down after an intense wrestling match!"

No comments: